Hi all

Due to ill health and the rifle never being used, I am thinking of selling my HW35 .22 air rifle that was originally purchased brand new by my father back In the 1970's. I was actually with him when he bought It. It was this rifle that started off my Interest In shooting when I was a young teenager. We spent many a good hunting foray together out In the fields of Kent.

The only work that has been carried out to the rifle since new was a full service a few years ago by a qualified gunsmith, and by memory a new spring was fitted. (I still have the old one) Apparently the Internals were In good condition and didn't need any attention. Also, as the stock had picked up quite a few scratches and gauges over the years, I decided to give the wood work a rub down and tidy up. I decided to go down the boiled linseed route rather than to stain and re varnish. And for a first attempt I think I did a fair job.

I also sent off the serial number to Weihrauch a couple of years ago and they confirmed the year of manufacture to be 1977. (I have the printed reply from Weihrauch)

This rifle since It's last service a few years ago has probably only fired about a dozen shots or so, because I decided to go down the PCP route and bought a brand new HW100's In .177 cal.
I was just wondering If somebody could give me a rough estimation on how much this rifle could sell for should I decide to part with It.

regards,

John

Here Is a link that shows a couple of photo's of the rifle from a post that I added on AirgunBBS a few years ago :

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....75#post5861475