Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tinbum Tuning

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    So, did you pick up the 'Porker' as planned???
    I would like to thank the OP and others,who have said similar but I cannot comment on most things here for good reason..

to our esteemed moderator: Hell yeah!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Fwoar!!

Fwoar!!
    I thought it looked good. That was enough! I've done over 100 miles in it today. Fast miles. Excited miles! It's so much better than I expected, so much more exciting that the SLK, I have yet to find a speed it won't go around a roundabout!

I am in love!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I thought it looked good. That was enough! I've done over 100 miles in it today. Fast miles. Excited miles! It's so much better than I expected, so much more exciting that the SLK, I have yet to find a speed it won't go around a roundabout!

I am in love!
    I'm in love with it too!

Be careful though. I knew a bloke who smashed all four of his 911's alloy wheels in one go, playing on a roundabout.

I'm in love with it too!

Be careful though. I knew a bloke who smashed all four of his 911's alloy wheels in one go, playing on a roundabout.
    Do you 'knew' him cos your welsh or cos he died in the process?
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

I would like to thank the OP and others,who have said similar but I cannot comment on most things here for good reason..

[IMG][/IMG]
    Its a daystate red wolf!!!!

In all seriousness though tinny that is nice, really nice
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

I must agree. That is a nice motor - well chosen

All of the above.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Very nice Nick. Is the graphics van waiting to put the TBT logo on the bonnet?

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Very nice Nick. Is the graphics van waiting to put the TBT logo on the bonnet?
    In danger mouse font!! That would rock!!

Bloomin' lovely is that, Nick.

Congratulations, sir, you must be well made up.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Cool wheels great kits but bloody awful colour got to be blue !
    Just kiddin!
    Top as we say hear about.

I am in love!
    No wonder, those tyres the most low profile I've ever set eyes on. Glued to the road, lovely motor Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    No wonder, those tyres the most low profile I've ever set eyes on. Glued to the road, lovely motor Nick.
    Aren't they though? The SLK had 17" rims and big puffy tyres and the ride was frankly horrific! I had prepared Mrs Bum for worse to come with this, but hell, it's a proper sportscar right?

Not a bit of it! It glides over potholes where the Merc crashed and crunched.

Oh, and there was a wierd booming noise from the rear that was deeply unpleasant. I googled it and found it's a common issue to do with bootlid closure, so I got creative and made a permanant fix with some ingenuity and the lathe. I put my "fix" on egay earlier, two sets sold already!

Aren't they though? The SLK had 17" rims and big puffy tyres and the ride was frankly horrific! I had prepared Mrs Bum for worse to come with this, but hell, it's a proper sportscar right?

Not a bit of it! It glides over potholes where the Merc crashed and crunched.

Oh, and there was a wierd booming noise from the rear that was deeply unpleasant. I googled it and found it's a common issue to do with bootlid closure, so I got creative and made a permanant fix with some ingenuity and the lathe. I put my "fix" on egay earlier, two sets sold already!
    Is the noise Porsche's equivalent to "twang"?

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    tell me the steering wheel is on the correct side... ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.