Thread: Venom tuned hw77

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Venom tuned hw77

Hi I'm looking for a value for my venom tuned hw77 any help with this will be helpful
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    Hi I'm looking for a value for my venom tuned hw77 any help with this will be helpful
    Thanks.
    depend on what sort of tune has been done has it had a polish and re lube or is it a lazerglide piston , other thing will effect value like has it a venom stock ? pics will help .

Calibre can affect it too.

It's .22 and looks to have a standard hw77 stock that's been refinished maybe oiled.

Hi

I have brought a couple of Venom .22 HW77 rifles over the past 12 months from local RFD’s in my area. Each time they have had standard Weihrauch stocks, but have been Venom re-blacked, Lazaglide tuned with blacked comp tubes and finished off with an executive silencers.

They were both in reasonable condition for their ages, with one costing £450 and the other costing £400. (No scope included). I believe that these worth both quite good buys so depending upon the condition of your Venom HW77 I would guess that you rifle would worth between £450 to £550.

Mach 1.5 will definitely be able to confirm this for you, as he has helped me on numerous occasions.

Hope this helps a little.

Kind regards

David

Thanks David hopefully someone will be along to help put some pictures up for me soon