Thread: Venom tuned hw77

Venom tuned hw77

Hi I'm looking for a value for my venom tuned hw77 any help with this will be helpful
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    Hi I'm looking for a value for my venom tuned hw77 any help with this will be helpful
    Thanks.
    depend on what sort of tune has been done has it had a polish and re lube or is it a lazerglide piston , other thing will effect value like has it a venom stock ? pics will help .

Calibre can affect it too.

It's .22 and looks to have a standard hw77 stock that's been refinished maybe oiled.

Hi

I have brought a couple of Venom .22 HW77 rifles over the past 12 months from local RFD’s in my area. Each time they have had standard Weihrauch stocks, but have been Venom re-blacked, Lazaglide tuned with blacked comp tubes and finished off with an executive silencers.

They were both in reasonable condition for their ages, with one costing £450 and the other costing £400. (No scope included). I believe that these worth both quite good buys so depending upon the condition of your Venom HW77 I would guess that you rifle would worth between £450 to £550.

Mach 1.5 will definitely be able to confirm this for you, as he has helped me on numerous occasions.

Hope this helps a little.

Kind regards

David

Thanks David hopefully someone will be along to help put some pictures up for me soon

Venom 77

Someone mention venom!!.. Yep around £450 - £550 as mentioned above if it's a lazaglide, less if it's a stage one tune. Brought a Lazaglide 77 from a shop last year for £450 with scope. Hope that is some help? Mach 1.5

I bought one from a shop last year for £175, I purchased it as a standard HW77 albeit in a custom stock, When I got home I thought i'd strip, clean and re-lube, despite it being really smooth I like to do this with any used gun just to check it over, I had a beaming smile from one ear to the other when I opened it up and realised what I had, Still have it now and will never sell it, superbly accurate, smooth, consistant and easy to shoot well., I'm more a pistol shooter than rifle but find this is by far the easiest rifle for me to shoot very accurately. I got a bargain as the shop didn't realise what they had, I'd agree with the valuations here on those I have since seen for sale.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Thanks for all your help guns now provisionally sold