I have a HW 97kt in 17 caliber I recently purchased from Krale I live in the US so I don’t have any restrictions to worry about.with it I also got the Tinbum Pro kit. I was in touch with Nick at Tinbum and he said I should just install the kit using the stock spring and seal and suggested that I also polish the piston and sleeve. I did get from Vortek a replacement spring and seal just in case for future repair.
I also got Krytox grease that was recommended by someone. I was just wondering if there are anything I should not do while I’m doing the job or things that I should take care of that I haven’t mentioned.
If there are posts out there that explain the proper way of doing this simple tune a like is appreciated, I found the YouTube videos to be contradictory as some said to do things that didn’t make sense

The rifle I’d shooting well at 20 yards all pellets go in 1/4” holethe speed of the pellets vary between 902fps and 918 FPS with a Gamo pellet 8 grain. This is my first springer but I’m well versed in weapon repair as I have 6pcp Air Rifles and many cartridge rifles, pistols and revolvers. I also have had military weapons training in the past.