Thread: Anyone considering a "Kral?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    That's a shame just seems Kral although had the potential to dominate the budget bull pup market simply can't be bothered to send them out right. I must be lucky with my two. I would recommend the Smk p10 and 15 before you get nearer the £1000 bull pups. They must be good Diana have put their name on them!!!!
    The only thing that puts me off the P10/15 is the stock! The Skyhawk solves that problem for me but I wonder what price they’ll come over at? The Cometa Orion BP isn’t much more expensive but I can’t seem to find much information on them.
    Arte et marte.
    Brocock Compatto Target .177 - Hawke Airmax 3-12x50SF
    BSA R10se BP laminate .177 - Hawke Sidewinder 10x42SF

I had the MK1 bullpup and loved it not one single issue not that hot at long range but dammed god at short range ratting. In the end it went to my 14 year old god sone and he loves it.

I had a MK1 breaker with a fabulous walnut stock and mine was spot on, accurate and no wobbly rail etc but I definitely think I got lucky there, I know of many horror stories about them which is a pity, I do miss that stock but I needed to thin the herd for multiple reasons.
    If you are looking for a budget price bullpup rifle then the best on the market in my opinion are the Zbroia Kozak rifles, they have anti double load, are regulated for superb accuracy and are whisper quiet, hand made to a very high standard, I know several owners and all are very happy with them, my local shop has their next batch coming in very shortly

https://www.pellpax.co.uk/airguns/ai...-in-2018/20740

no .25 cal at the minute but .22 would be sufficient for most scenarios I would think.

I'm told mine will be back with me this week..... Fingers crossed.....

This thread has helped me make a decision, I think I'll be looking at adding a few more £ and going to take a further look at the Zobroia Kozak which I had already been looking at the spec etc.
    As said its a shame the Kral is such a let down on quality control and construction, otherwise, it would have been a winner.

And so it is Friday tomorrow........ Still no gun back..... Nearly 3 weeks on? There was a bank holiday in between so maybe a small delay is ok but I'm pretty sure that this is moving towards being unacceptable.

I will post performance results when the rifle finally comes back but unless it is spot on, they will be getting it back for good.

Update.... So they can't seem to get the. 25 running right and reckon the barrel is a bad un. Extensive testing, which I appreciate.
    So we may have a solution. I'm actually glad that the kral hasn't been shipped back without proper usage tests.

Standby for updates (anyone interested!)

Quote Originally Posted by Anothermiss View Post
    Update.... So they can't seem to get the. 25 running right and reckon the barrel is a bad un. Extensive testing, which I appreciate.
    So we may have a solution. I'm actually glad that the kral hasn't been shipped back without proper usage tests.

Standby for updates (anyone interested!)
    Yes ,interested ! Thank you.