Thread: Anyone considering a "Kral?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    Glad it's a happy ending finally! Mine .22 prefers super field 5.51 to jsb, 10shot group at 25yard covered by a 5pence is the norm. Don't try turning the back screw there's a helicoil anti tamper stopping it from turning. I've had mine removed on both breakers with top hats fitted to the hammer Spring. I'm now torn with having to sell one to fund a new purchase.
    Who helped you remove the screw mate. That factory spring isn't a good un.

I'd like to say a massive thank you to the people on here who took the time to help me. A happy ending indeed, but not for the rats.

Quote Originally Posted by Anothermiss View Post
    Who helped you remove the screw mate. That factory spring isn't a good un.

I'd like to say a massive thank you to the people on here who took the time to help me. A happy ending indeed, but not for the rats.
    Dm80, on here top bloke

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    Dm80, on here top bloke
    So the final update is this:

I was able to safely remove the At and replace the hammer spring which appeared to be the shock spring taken from a mk4 Ford cortina.

The rifle is now much smoother to cock and less of a twang when fired. 11.3ftlb with AA field. I decided to give the barrel a gentle polish with autosol for a smoother bore.

35 yards and AA field fit into a 10p but the most interest G thing so far is: so do webley verminpel. Even at 35 yards. Don't ask me how, I don't know how a flat head does that at 35 yards. Non of my rapids or my daystate will. I took it out on the rats tonight, using the verminpel and dropped only one shot which I pulled in a rush.

I've gone from happy to thrilled with this little rifle.

Edit: anyone buying a breaker, get extra high mounts. If not your cheeks is forced into the cheek rest a little to get correct eye relief. I removed the plastic rest and have no issues