Quote Originally Posted by Anothermiss View Post
Peddy,

I actually would have preferred a breaker puncher. It would have been even further from my comfort zone of theoben and daystate but there wasn't one in the shop. So I went for the rifle because it felt good.

I have heard good things about range right customer service so I hope what I've read is true. I look forwards to getting it back and sorted.

I held the kral alongside the gamo fox, coyote and rotex rm8. The kral feels streets ahead in terms of quality. Like you say - Kral could have had the lower pcp market cornered if it wasn't for silly QC errors.

Dan
I still wouldn't be put off buying another Kral, but it would have to be new or from a trusted seller off here, as when you get a good one they take some beating. I did think they had sorted the barrel issues out, so maybe yours was older stock? It still shouldn't happen and unfortunately folk now only report the negatives, so their name is tarnished. I know the likes of weihrauch aren't as good as they used to be but they have a long good history to fall back on, whereas Kral don't. Keep us updated how you get on, I will message Dave to let him know your issue.