Thread: One for the Diana collectors

One for the Diana collectors

NOW ADVERTISED IN SALES SECTION ON HERE- PLEASE USE SALE SECTION FOR ANY REPLIES THANKS

Picked this up recently with the intentions of using it as a field rifle.

Its a 2003 Diana 34 SM. dated 08/03

Fitted with a nice monte carlo stock with cheekpiece, RWS classic 3-9x40 WA/PA scope, one piece mount, and the supplied moderator.
    No case (they did originally come in a hard case I think)

This has a tiny 245mm barrel under the mod. Made in very low numbers.

Been stored and unused for 10 years and I'd say has been used very little prior to storage.

As it's been stood so long I've carefully disassembled. Insides are standard and bone dry (just as it came). As it came it made 11.2 with JSB RS over the Skan.

I've posted in a couple of places about this and received floods of messages telling me to leave it as it is so in retrospect I thought I'd offer it up to anyone who may want this as part of their collection.

Condition wise, forend has some scratches from storage on left hand side (I've dulled these wit the application of some wax) the rest of the stock is lovely now I've wiped the accumulated grime off with some ballistol. Some wear and marks to butt pad. There is some paint chipping on the end of the silencer. Rifle metalwork is I'd say 99%. One tiny mark on the top of the cylinder where a light spot of rust was. The rest of the action and barrel are unmarked.

Posted to uk mainland on PF48 £215.00

If it goes quickly it goes. If it doesn't sell I'll be working on this within the week to make it a useful little hunter for me.

Pics available by email
    Last edited by robs5230; 27-03-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    B.A.S.C. member