Thread: Weihrauch HW 44.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring

Weihrauch HW 44.

Caught a glimpse of the above pistol today down at the local range and very nice it is too !
    It was being set up by the owner prior to awaiting delivery to a member so I didn't handle it let alone shoot it nor would I have wanted to.
    However I did witness a few shots in the lane to the side of me and I was quite impressed. It performed really well and also beautifully put together !

Not a cheap piece of kit but I'm sure it'll sell well !
    “An airgun or two”………

Hw44

I have shot one, was very impressed how it handled and it was very accurate. Not impressed by the price though for a bit of plastic.

The one my RFD ordered for a customer in November arrived a couple of weeks ago.

I didn’t see it but the RFD was impressed.
    Build quality high,smaller than it looks in photos and apparently is incredible to shoot.

Hw44

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    The one my RFD ordered for a customer in November arrived a couple of weeks ago.

I didn’t see it but the RFD was impressed.
    Build quality high,smaller than it looks in photos and apparently is incredible to shoot.
    I've seen one close up, and it was a very high quality item, and sure it is incredible to shoot. But bear in mind it is more expensive than a lot of match pistols. I'd want it to hit the target when im facing the other way for that much money.! 😂😂
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!

Pcp Match pistols are not £600.

The 44 is a high quality multi shot pistol and as such it doesnt have much ,if any ,competition new.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Its a little difficult to see where this pistol fits in the scheme of things "pistolwise" ?
    Its a stunning pistol, there's no doubt but is it a Match pistol in the true sense ?
    Very expensive for a "Plinker" I think.

I'm not sure if there's an inbetween as far as pistols go ?

Then again , if you have the cash and like it, then why not, go ahead and buy one !
    “An airgun or two”………