Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10m match air rifle for lefty beginners on a budget- advice please!

One of our club members, James aka Chuckles son of AMAC on here, has an Original Mod 65 (?) left handed for sale. Hes asking around £200.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    One of our club members, James aka Chuckles son of AMAC on here, has an Original Mod 65 (?) left handed for sale. Hes asking around £200.
    That sounds like a good option!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

James was kind enough to contact me and whilst I'm sure the 66 is a fine rifle, I've decided to save up a bit more and go for something more modern.
    Many thanks though
    Lundy
    Steyr Evo 10, Anschutz 8001, BSA Scorpion SE, BSA light Pattern, HW77k, HW30s, AA TX200, HW45 Blackstar, HW40, Walther CP88, Webley Premier E, TBC!

Cool

After your helpful advice, everyone, I thought I'd let you know I have taken the opportunity to buy an LH Original 75 in lovely condition from Mr Geoff. Arrived today and now, the hard work begins!
    Steyr Evo 10, Anschutz 8001, BSA Scorpion SE, BSA light Pattern, HW77k, HW30s, AA TX200, HW45 Blackstar, HW40, Walther CP88, Webley Premier E, TBC!

Quote Originally Posted by Discocom View Post
    FYI - I got to try a Hammerli AR20 this eve at 10m, really nice rifle to shoot and you can rotate the grip
    I started with a AR20, its ambidextrous, so can be used left or right, its light weight (weight can be added), shoots well, has some good adjustibility like you get on modern rifles, but in some areas its not 100% adjustable, but then it does not cost £2,000 +

Overall a good PCP rifle to start and learn with and there is scope to add parts and adjust as you learn how to improve your shooting.