Thread: Record Champion Pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have a few oval seals if anyone needs one They are original replacement seals.
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

Seals.

Yes please.
    I would like one.
    PM sent.
    costalot

Firstly thanks for your help and advice, very much appreciated.

I've fully stripped the gun, I managed to do it without unscrewing the muzzle, it was a job but I managed it; I presume the six holes at the front allow the muzzle to be unscrewed.

I'd welcome your guide as it appears I must have got some of the machanics of the trigger sears wrong as the gun won't click, it jams half way on the stroke. I'll send you my email address if that's ok?

Yes please Mr Gen, I'll pm you my address.

Kind regards

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmax View Post
    Firstly thanks for your help and advice, very much appreciated.

I've fully stripped the gun, I managed to do it without unscrewing the muzzle, it was a job but I managed it; I presume the six holes at the front allow the muzzle to be unscrewed.

I'd welcome your guide as it appears I must have got some of the machanics of the trigger sears wrong as the gun won't click, it jams half way on the stroke. I'll send you my email address if that's ok?

Yes please Mr Gen, I'll pm you my address.

Kind regards

Andy
    Yes, you unscrew the muzzle nut with a pair of straight nosed circlip pliers through the holes in the nut. That make assembly and disassembly much easier.

I've emailed you a photo of the parts laid out as they are fitted to the pistol along with instructions.

All the best,
    Jimmie

Quote Originally Posted by JimmieDee View Post
    Yes, you unscrew the muzzle nut with a pair of straight nosed circlip pliers through the holes in the nut. That make assembly and disassembly much easier.

I've emailed you a photo of the parts laid out as they are fitted to the pistol along with instructions.

All the best,
    Jimmie
    Thanks for all your help Jimmie, very much appreciated.

Andy