Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eley Ventus & Other 'Match' Pellets : Estimation of Pellet Weight Variance

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Not all .22 pellets have the claimed weight printed on the tins - such as Webley .22 AccuPell or Webley .22 PowaPell. These show no claimed weight at all - this is not very handy when trying to establish an airguns power when using them!

Both are marked as 5.5mm but no other information is given.

Likewise with .177 Crossman AccuPell pellets (presumably these Crossman pellets are the same as Webley AccuPell pellets?)

Accupell pellets (both Crossman and Webley branded) have printed on their tins "Probably The Worlds Most Accurate Airgun Ammo".

It would be good to know what they actually weigh, what variation the pellets have, and then of course to see just how accurate they are in performance too!

I do know of a few (non related) spring powered air rifle shooters who swear by them - so maybe they are good ?- but we still need to know the weights to check the power they provide when used in airguns that are close to the 12ft/lb legal limit.
    I have now found the weight of these .22 pellets online:-

.22 Webley AccuPell = 14.3g.
    .22 Webley AccuPell FT = 14.66g
    .22 Webley VMXPell = 14.66 g
    .22 Webley PowaPell = 14.3g.
    Last edited by zooma; 02-05-2018 at 07:33 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Citizen K,

Many thanks

Have fun !

Best regards

Russ

Webley doesnt make its own pellets. Never has. They were and are all rebranded.
    I used Lazapell (FTT) and Lazadome (JSB iirc) for a while. Only difference was those were said to be lubed.
    So just look up their counterparts.
    Dunno what the counterparts are of the recent Webley pellets but no doubt you can google it and find out
    ATB,
    yana