Thread: The World's 2018 (mud wrestling championships)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The World's 2018 (mud wrestling championships)

What an Easter treat that was, kinda knew it would be a little muddy but was not expecting that
    Alpha course was a mud fest fit for a pig, Bravo sticky as toffee meant fighting just to peel your mat off the ground
    Organisers did a great job with such short notice & things ran well, some rounds went on for little longer but no way could timings be worked out that well so was to be expected. Moving away from 2 minutes to take your shot to 1 minute made a lot of difference & would be a good format to keep, maybe get people used to it by using that in Southern Hunters & SiHFT, just an idea.

A 'speed shoot' on that scale didn't suit everyone & I expect it may show to the more experienced among us.
    I shot crap I have to admit but seeing my lad handle those conditions & not sat all weekend on a console made it all worth while.

Congrats to Simon Vant for a well deserved win & to all the other top shots & competitors.
    Thanks to Andy Hope as our 3rd & very good shooting mate, well done.
    Moving the event to June would be a fantastic proposition & the Kelmarsh Show as a whole will probably benefit as well with the better weather.
    Would I do that again in those conditions...bloody right I would

A few photos in the link below.
    Atb to everyone involved & thanks for a great event.
    https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...UM17j2OSryNC7x
    Last edited by EwanH; 03-04-2018 at 08:12 AM.