Thread: Airsporter Mk 2 parts

Airsporter Mk 2 parts

Evening all, again. ( "yet another post" I hear you say, lol)

This time I'm on the lookout for any serviceable Mk2 Airsporter parts that are missing from what I have here. ( it's this gun that brought about all the other projects I have but sods law states that the one I wanted is the least complete of the lot by a looooong way.)

https://imgur.com/a/fRdUq

Quite a lot really but I'm not trying to build a shelf queen, just a useable rifle so no need for them to be mint. I've gone thru knibbs and chambers lists and totalling it up it's not economical ( nor possible with current stock) to achieve my aim so turning to you guys to see if any parts are out there spare.
    Any loading tap parts and cocking link bits are the main issues atm but if anyone has any parts and a couple of minutes to see what's missing from the pics I'd be very grateful.

TIA
    All help, advice and wrist slaps gratefully received.
    Most sales open to swaps for older BSA’s, projects and or incomplete/bits. Currently quietly developing a hankering for a nice S10 BBK………..

Think I have a cocking linkage. Looking tomorrow.

Airsporter mk2

Hi mate , I have a cocking sledge with guide and bolt to screw in cylinder ,spring guide and a loading tap in .22 with back plate and retaining screw .

All are pitted and will need rubbing down and refinishing but are serviceable ,let me know if interested .

I would like £20 posted .

Cheers Crowbar

Found them. PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by crowbar View Post
    Hi mate , I have a cocking sledge with guide and bolt to screw in cylinder ,spring guide and a loading tap in .22 with back plate and retaining screw .

All are pitted and will need rubbing down and refinishing but are serviceable ,let me know if interested .

I would like £20 posted .

Cheers Crowbar
    Pm sent 😁
    Most sales open to swaps for older BSA’s, projects and or incomplete/bits. Currently quietly developing a hankering for a nice S10 BBK………..

PM

Hi , Did you get my PM ?

Yep and replied but your inbox is full.

PM

Sorry about that I will make some space .

Cheers Crowbar