Thread: Aeron Brno Mod 4 Chameleon .22 Target Pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Aeron Brno Mod 4 Chameleon .22 Target Pistol

Just got hold of one of these, nice pistol and feels just like a rimfire .22 target pistol to shoot and makes the same hole size! The pellets do not fly as fast of course, so its a bit like a .22 Short pistol.

I cannot imagine why the company made the pistol in .22 as it is a CO2 gun and not really set up for power, I wonder if it was for scoring on .22 rimfire targets?

I have only seen a few of these advertised over the year, they must rate as one of the rarer modern pistols. I have a Aeron Brno B96 5-shot as well, so I suppose I can now categorise my self as a 'Collector' of these devices.

Nice find I would like one of those,
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    Nice find I would like one of those,
    The fat pellets are easier to load, and it recoils a little. It is a swinging-gate loader and the gate on mine needs a firm press into battery or the trigger will not engage. I got it secondhand from Midland Shooting Supplies and I think it had been sitting in the shop for months, probably could do with a small amount of lube. If you see one, buy it. They have a long barrel, comfortable grips and are very nicely balanced.

I will add it to the list.

So many guns so little time.
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

I had one in .22 great pistol......mine had plenty of power

Hi Alistair, that sounds like a nice little pistol.

I would think it was made as a trainer pistol for any serious Iron Curtain .22 lr pistol competitors, as was the Drulov Condor, which was used as a fast fire multi shot pistol trainer.

We couldn't have any non miltary / government comrade, walking about with a firearm, and you probably wouldn't do too much damage with low powered co2 pistol.
    master(dot)shriller(at)gmail.com