Thread: NEW Replica Webley Case Labels

NEW Replica Webley Case Labels

Further to the replica case labels I produced several years ago with a flat yellow/gold background, I am now able to produce the same design label on a satin gold background, making the label a lot closer in colour to the original.
    As before, I can produce the labels in made to measure format up to A4, but the standard formats are either 6"x4" or 8"x5", at a cost of £6 or £8 each posted within the UK.
    I've tried to take a photograph of the new label, but it's proving difficult to accurately show the true 'Gold' finish. if and when I do manage to take an accurate image, I will post a picture on this thread.

Would one of these be suitable for the case I am putting together for my straight grip mark 1 pistol? The case I have was made by someone else and whilst the case is ok the label is kind of poor with uneven cuts....

Yes, the label will be perfect for your pistol case.
    If you look at my Replica Webley sig. site link at the bottom of this post,you will see an original example of the label; the new label's logo is identical but with a more authentic background colour.

Elevate.

Elevate.

Here's a scan of the new label. It's got more of a Gloss Gold finish than the first one.

Label

I’ve pm’d you pal