Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unique HW97k

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Thank you all! It is gorgeous and is currently in pride of place on the table.

It is not for sale and I am in negotiations with the current Mrs Bum for permission to mount it on the wall, but a stern look and thick ear indicate it may not be going my way.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

It is not for sale and I am in negotiations with the current Mrs Bum for permission to mount it on the wall, but a stern look and thick ear indicate it may not be going my way.
    Ha ha
    I take it u do not ware the trousers in your home then ,)

Shame it's not red & black laminate to match your Porsche tinny
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by prosport.177 View Post
    Ha ha
    I take it u do not ware the trousers in your home then ,)
    He does, but she tells him which ones to put on
    Pete

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    It's really pretty and if General Ursus of Beneath the Planet of the Apes was still alive and interested in some recreational shooting with a springer, I am sure he would swap two of his finest war horses for that 97.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    It's really pretty and if General Ursus of Beneath the Planet of the Apes was still alive and interested in some recreational shooting with a springer, I am sure he would swap two of his finest war horses for that 97.

I can only hope.......
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Last year I got a ropey HW97k cheap. I started mucking about immediately and ended up shortening the length by 65mm, the stroke by 8mm and fitted a new genuine spring with fitted guides. It shot really well but still looked rough. I sent it to Paul at Shooters Restorations for a full re-black including Comp tube and gold lettering. When it got back it was amazing, but it put the stock to shame. I tried a synthetic stock first, it was good, but not quite right.....

At this weekends Boinger Bash I found a truly unique stock, a CS800 in stone laminate. Now I say unique, the rumour is they made one, possibly two of these before the laminate destroyed the tooling and they said: "Never again!"

Today I put the action into the stock and fitted a Rowan extra set back trigger. I think it's job done now. It's short, heavy and gorgeous.
    Just like me!

Pretty
    I sell TatarGan in the caliber of the pope. Iron sits in the crocodile. A light bun turned out.

Back up to the top for a beauty.