Thread: CP1-M bolt problem

CP1-M bolt problem

Just taken possession of a new CP1-M and I've found the bolt quite firm to close with the single shot tray in place. Too firm in my opinion as it requires considerable effort to close the bolt. Removing the tray and the bolt snicks home as expected. This is all without without loading a pellet.

Is this a known problem and is there a simple fix?
    Last edited by LewesNick; 12-04-2018 at 11:11 AM.
    TTFN
    N.
    "The only difference between Men and Boys is the price they pay for their Toys."

Quote Originally Posted by LewesNick View Post
    Just taken possession of a new CP1-M and I've found the bolt quite firm to close with the single shot tray in place. Too firm in my opinion as it requires considerable effort to close the bolt. Removing the tray and the bolt snicks home as expected. This is all without without loading a pellet.

Is this a known problem and is there a simple fix?
    Just for posterity in case some else has the same issue, a new single shot tray (£15) sorted it.
    I kind of begrudge spending £15 to fix a new £150 gun but there you are, it would have cost more in time and fuel to take it back.
    TTFN
    N.
    "The only difference between Men and Boys is the price they pay for their Toys."

Interesting.

Have you compared them and, if so, what is the difference?

fitting

I had a problemwith the mags --one of the little magnets underneath was not glued on flat and it sticks

The magnet was a bit proud on the tray so a punch was applied. This made a slight difference in that I no longer need two hands to close the bolt but it still needed more than one finger to close. Also checked the magnet on the pistol.

On the old tray it is 3.93mm thick measuring from the bottom of the trough. The new one is 3.87mm.

Slick as a very slick thing now.
    TTFN
    N.