Thread: Air Arms S410 Trigger replacement / upgrade

Red face Air Arms S410 Trigger replacement / upgrade

Hi all, I bought a second hand AA S410 TDR in .177 and love it. The only issue is the safety is missing from the trigger and I’d like to replace it. So I was thinking of changing the whole trigger and upgrade it.....

No idea what trigger to go for and should I swop it myself. Fairly competent with mechanical stuff. Had a nightmare with a BSA lightning trigger so slight put off by that.

Thoughts, ideas and suggestions please.

Think Rowan Engineering are the only ones that do different replacement trigger blades, set back, button etc but whichever you get you lose the safety. Don't think there is a whole replacement unit. The safety is useless anyway, not user friendly at all. Mine dropped out ages ago and never bothered to replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by bezzer View Post
    Think Rowan Engineering are the only ones that do different replacement trigger blades, set back, button etc but whichever you get you lose the safety. Don't think there is a whole replacement unit. The safety is useless anyway, not user friendly at all. Mine dropped out ages ago and never bothered to replace it.
    ^^^^ The right answer.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

Quote Originally Posted by Sidburnz View Post
    Hi all, I bought a second hand AA S410 TDR in .177 and love it. The only issue is the safety is missing from the trigger and I’d like to replace it. So I was thinking of changing the whole trigger and upgrade it.....

No idea what trigger to go for and should I swop it myself. Fairly competent with mechanical stuff. Had a nightmare with a BSA lightning trigger so slight put off by that.

Thoughts, ideas and suggestions please.
    Loosinflg the safety is an advantage. Putting a safety device on the thing that can trigger an AD or an ND is total Tiwkcuf as far as I am concerned.. I knock the bloody things out
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill