Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
Valve now removed, Bit nervous as the old valve was buggered and was jammed somehow which the bottle was still full of air, Turned out only needed a light twist with a grips on the valve opening tool , Theoben type, For it to become loose, Was a good few threads out before the air came gushing out, Thought at first it may have leaked out and been empty after all, I did crap a little though I must say, Anyway all sorted now , Thanks again.

I can guarantee that if any of us that offered advice knew that you where going to attempt this Job with a bottle full of air then I don't think any of us would have volunteered such information, The valve is stuck shut because of all the pressure behind it, Try pushing the valve again now as you have it out to see if it moves. If its buggered there are still other ways to empty your bottle without taking the valve out of the bottle,
Glad it worked out for you though but don't try it again, Lol,
I Just couldn't help imagining the brown trouser moment when the air gave way and you thought,,, OH . Nearly shat meself. Col.