Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Theoben buddy bottle valve removal

kevG is offline Longest unaltered member...
    that one sounds like a Dr bob or best fittings valve.if so these have a very small internal oring on the delrin valve that can be changed.
    kevG

Quote Originally Posted by kevG View Post
    that one sounds like a Dr bob or best fittings valve.if so these have a very small internal oring on the delrin valve that can be changed.
    kevG
    Ok thanks very much for that , when the time comes I will get some pics to try and confirm which one unless they use the same size o ring, What would be the procedure with changing one of these o rings or are there any online videos which show you how to replace the seal, Thanks again your your help,

kevG is offline Longest unaltered member...
    once bottle valve is out you can unscrew fiting from the rear.oring sizes can differ.best to get it matched up at an oring supplier.or contact Dr bob as it could well be one of is.failing that best fitings may help.i have them but may not be your size.you never know it could just be a delrin pip with no oting and may be scratched.
    kevG

Quote Originally Posted by kevG View Post
    once bottle valve is out you can unscrew fiting from the rear.oring sizes can differ.best to get it matched up at an oring supplier.or contact Dr bob as it could well be one of is.failing that best fitings may help.i have them but may not be your size.you never know it could just be a delrin pip with no oting and may be scratched.
    kevG
    Ok thanks for that, I'm stuck for about the next two weeks but after that I shall have a look, I also need to order a valve for a 400cc bottle, So hopefully sort them both out, Thanks very much for the advice.