Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help IDing Diana Model 50

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    These guns where not restricted when new, only rifles made after 1970 where restricted.
    That means the Germas can own and shoot a pre 1970 rifle with more then 6 fpe ....
    The modell 50 was allways popular in Germany and a legal pre 1970 "powerhouse" makes them extra popular and can reach high prizes.
    When you are lucky with a new spring and piston seal (and a good sealing loading tap) they can reach 10 fpe.

-------------------------
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by frakor View Post
    These guns where not restricted when new, only rifles made after 1970 where restricted.
    That means the Germas can own and shoot a pre 1970 rifle with more then 6 fpe ....
    The modell 50 was allways popular in Germany and a legal pre 1970 "powerhouse" makes them extra popular and can reach high prizes.
    When you are lucky with a new spring and piston seal (and a good sealing loading tap) they can reach 10 fpe.

-------------------------
    Frank
    Looked at a lot of posts and the early model 50’s were powered right where mine is. Later models increased the power a little more but these were never that powerful. Have no interest trying to boost it, my backyards isn’t that long. Lol. But I can see where a pre-1970 gun would have added value there, explains some of those prices.

Thank you for your assistance Frank and Steve
    Last edited by slow_runner; 18-04-2018 at 09:57 PM.