Thread: Buxted HFT Summer Open 15/04/2018 Results - Round 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Great course buxted..shot like a wally but enjoyable morning at buxted as always.

Develish range traps....

....could hear the cackling from the other end of the shoot

Good work all involved, and nice plink...way to go Buxted.

I just couldn't wait, new rifle, new scope, screwed them together, couple of dozen shots through and away we go...or not, Anschutz trigger is psychic, every time I thought where does that first stage end....bang...off she went

It will be sorted for next week, oh yes

Message to fast Nick and Beardy....apologies for the spelling
    Last edited by Lol Moore; 16-04-2018 at 02:56 PM.
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Well worth the drive down from Essex. Great course and good company!
    Thanks Lewis and Steve for being my shooting partners.
    Well done to the winners, well deserved with that pesky wind and Andy's range traps!!!
    See you at Ford next week.
    Jean
    M.A.D./AIR ARMS team. Spirit of HFT 2018.

This was my first HFT shoot. I really enjoyed it even with my arthritic back. Came last with a score of 30 but the good news is there is only one way to go - up, unless of course things go badly wrong!

Very true

Quote Originally Posted by Steveathome View Post
    This was my first HFT shoot. I really enjoyed it even with my arthritic back. Came last with a score of 30 but the good news is there is only one way to go - up, unless of course things go badly wrong!
    I like the positive attitude...that will definitely improve your scores in HFT, just remember the top shots have been at it for many many years, have shot thousands if not hundreds of thousands of HFT targets in all conditions and have invested much time and money in their kit.

Keep at it, the fun will keep coming and the scores will improve
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...