Page 7 of 106 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Karen's next, Pauly.

I appear to have misplaced her number. PM it over matey and it's job done!
    Bless ya Tone, you’re a star at remembering names. Luckily, my Karen trusts me when I tell her a ‘top end’ springer ranges from £50 to £75 from new:. When I inevitably get caught....... PM with her number on way
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    You guys are like magicians. You've magically helped my airgun collection increase and my bank balance decrease lol
    It’s the magic of The Hollow, it really does exist. Both yours, and my gun collection are living proof Mike. We’ve been truly and obligingly Air-raped
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Bless ya Tone, you’re a star at remembering names. Luckily, my Karen trusts me when I tell her a ‘top end’ springer ranges from £50 to £75 from new:. When I inevitably get caught....... PM with her number on way
    Worry ye not, Pauly; I didn't give the game away.

Quite amazing those Germans, in'it? I mean, a rifle as awesomely beautiful and so well finished for so little money?

She said to go right ahead, matey, and that the most important thing to her is to make sure that her Little Pauly is happy.

She did also comment on how fantastically cheap our little hobby is...
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Worry ye not, Pauly; I didn't give the game away.

Quite amazing those Germans, in'it? I mean, a rifle as awesomely beautiful and so well finished for so little money?

She said to go right ahead, matey, and that the most important thing to her is to make sure that her Little Pauly is happy.

She did also comment on how fantastically cheap our little hobby is...
    What would we do without you eh ? She’s all over me now mate Just need to sort yours out now

It’s the magic of The Hollow, it really does exist. Both yours, and my gun collection are living proof Mike. We’ve been truly and obligingly Air-raped
    Mmmm.....magic it certainly is, Pauly!

I had lots of boingery things even before The Bash came to life. I'd have to have a good old count of how many have come along since that fateful June day, but I think we're safe in estimating well into double figures!

I reckon it's all Mick's fault. I reckon his collection maybe outweighs our combined collections three times over at least and this affliction is cascaded down through the Bash Buzz.

Lovely problem to have, mind.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

.......Just need to sort yours out now
    Mmmm.........now that WILL take a little longer methinks, Pauly!

Mmmm.....magic it certainly is, Pauly!

I had lots of boingery things even before The Bash came to life. I'd have to have a good old count of how many have come along since that fateful June day, but I think we're safe in estimating well into double figures!

I reckon it's all Mick's fault. I reckon his collection maybe outweighs our combined collections three times over at least and this affliction is cascaded down through the Bash Buzz.

Lovely problem to have, mind.
    It’s mental. I’ve said it before and I’ll (boringly ?) say it again, I wish I’d found this brilliant pastime many, many years ago but... I’ve found it now. It has brought me great joy, great fun, brilliant friends and most importantly, something to more than occupy my time going forward into retirement. The friends I have made being the most special outcome from all of it

One thing that I do most certainly put down to the bash is my fascination for hitting long distance targets with a springer. I find it to be the ultimate test of any tuned rifle to be honest. If the shot cycle works for you, long distance targets are a joy. I am now at the stage where I thoroughly enjoy an hour or so battering the flip around targets on my dueling tree at 62 yards. I used to spend my time going for 25, 30 and 35 yard targets but now I hardly bother with them. The springer bash brings up the opportunity for me to spend a thoroughly entertaining day ( or hopefully even 2 days) giving the wonderful 74 yard target that is the quigley bucket some pain. I thoroughly enjoyed battering it all day the last time I was there
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

It’s mental. I’ve said it before and I’ll (boringly ?) say it again, I wish I’d found this brilliant pastime many, many years ago but... I’ve found it now. It has brought me great joy, great fun, brilliant friends and most importantly, something to more than occupy my time going forward into retirement. The friends I have made being the most special outcome from all of it
    Very nicely said, Pauly. And not in the least boring as our wonderful hobby encourages such passion and fulfilment.

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    One thing that I do most certainly put down to the bash is my fascination for hitting long distance targets with a springer. I find it to be the ultimate test of any tuned rifle to be honest. If the shot cycle works for you, long distance targets are a joy. I am now at the stage where I thoroughly enjoy an hour or so battering the flip around targets on my dueling tree at 62 yards. I used to spend my time going for 25, 30 and 35 yard targets but now I hardly bother with them. The springer bash brings up the opportunity for me to spend a thoroughly entertaining day ( or hopefully even 2 days) giving the wonderful 74 yard target that is the quigley bucket some pain. I thoroughly enjoyed battering it all day the last time I was there
    Quite, Neil.

And getting into the Zen-like zone with a springer is something I find most rewarding and uplifting, able to shut out the stresses and worries of the everyday. And there's something so "connecting" about our wondrous springer powerplants.

Cool Happy Birthday Gareth.

As above, Many Happy Returns, Gareth.

Have a great one and make sure you get a little BOINGTIME in.

Cool And The Sleepy-o-Meter Says.......

58 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    All paid up Mr Furness sir.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Eh?

How's your lovely '77 doing matey?
    Not had it out since bash mate which is a bit anoying... all attention has been on the daystate.., ordered a .20 barrel for it and a Nikko sterling panamax 3-9 with the money from my BSA. So I'm waiting waiting for that now!!
    just read my mistake lol... Predictive changed "of" into "night" some how lol!!! no wonder your confused!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Fixed it

Drunk I reckon Tone
    Wasn't but my phone was
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.