[QUOTE=T 20;7502285]Right, let me put my cards on the table, I'm really very ill, but THE JUNE BASH WILL STILL GO AHEAD AS PLANNED .

Now plans are afoot for a well organised and well sponsored charity shooting event to take place here at Quigley Hollow over the August Bank holiday (25th/26th/27th).
I'm just supplying the site for this, but if the event goes ahead I'd be inclined not to hold a September Bash in order for me try to recover a bit and hopefully you folks could attend this event instead, so boosting the amount raised for charity.

Those of you who know me, know I hate letting folks down and this isn't an easy decision to make.

On the upside, none of this is carved in stone and I may make a miraculous recovery so I won't be making a final decision until late June, but I thought I'd better forewarn you.

Really sorry to hear you are still no better mate. The August event sounds good, what's the deal with it? Who's organising and what's it in aid of? Anything I can do to help in any way at any time let me know. You work so hard on the bash events Mick even when you've been so ill you're a bloomin diamond. I'm sure if you need any help to make June or August happen the boinger collective will be 100% there for you bud.
Here's to a speedy recovery.

Chris