Page 46 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Question Chris and Joffy

Anyone heard from the lovely chaps Young Chris Allum and Joffy recently?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

I've just been really childish. This morning at the local boot fair I bought a little diecast police car. Tonight I have shot the crap out of it with the Theoben evolution. Purile I know but seeing the wheels fly off and shooting out the headlights was a damn sight more fun than paper targets!!!!!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Well, I don't want to brag, but........

Today I've been shooting flies with my catapult!

You know those big, dozy wasp lookalike hoverflies? We've had several buzzing around the house, so I've been catching them, putting them in the catapult and fired them into the garden wall. They don't half splatt!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I've just been really childish. This morning at the local boot fair I bought a little diecast police car. Tonight I have shot the crap out of it with the Theoben evolution. Purile I know but seeing the wheels fly off and shooting out the headlights was a damn sight more fun than paper targets!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

You know those big, dozy wasp lookalike hoverflies? We've had several buzzing around the house, so I've been catching them, putting them in the catapult and fired them into the garden wall. They don't half splatt!
    I’m not sure which I like best but both equally excellent
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Sounds like excellent fun, Mike.

At home I just about always only shoot at paper. But last week, when I enjoyed my triple-header pistol plink, blatting away at some small tin cans was great fun. Must do more of it.

Amazing when you think back to your early teens. Back then, most of it was plinking. And practising "speed" shooting standing. England's Glory match boxes filled with sand used to provide hours of fun. And picking matchsticks off at around 10 yards with my Mercury wearing its SinglePoint red dot sight was enjoyable and great practice for rolands.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Like the sound of that Paul, may treat myself.
    Is there any connection between you buying a blow up tent and Unframed Dave buying a few cylinders of helium?
    Bloody hell Pete, don’t be giving him ideas
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

When I first started reading this I thought, "Wow, the window mangler has certainly been sharpening his catty skills!"

I thought you meant you were shooting AT them! But shooting the bloody annoying critters from the catty sounds most excellent fun too!

Years ago those bloody great big things that landed on cow pats used to provide hours of good plinking fun. Nice testing targets at about twenty yards and the cow pat giving a very visible clue as to point of impact!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Be funny if The Culty One tries to give it a blowie, though.

Just think, he might sound happy!!!!!

Sorry, Ray, love ya xxxxx

Lightbulb HW30S Synthetic for sale

Hey chaps, just spotted in the sales section that that naughty Nick, Oldskoolzzz, is selling the little 30S Synthetic that he bought and posted about very recently.

I have no connection / interest in the sale but if any boingerman wanted it, buy it from Nick and I could collect on the way down on the Saturday morning as it's just a ten minutes' detour off the M1 for me?

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    We could pump up the tent with butane and light it from a distance

Bloody awesome

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    We could pump up the tent with butane and light it from a distance
    You lot have the best ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    You lot have the best ideas
    Don’t you start, leave my tent alone

Are we having a sales thread, got a couple of 80's to shift, atb Daz

Morning all,

bright n breezy BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/