Page 12 of 106 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Quiet as the grave here this morning! Steveys gone home after a very busy week. Only today to recover then back into a huge week this week.

Never mind, only a couple of weeks and we have our little gathering on the coast
    Are you sure Steve’s gone Jamie ?? Have you checked under the beds, in the wardrobes and the out-houses etc.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Are you sure Steve’s gone Jamie ?? Have you checked under the beds, in the wardrobes and the out-houses etc.
    Believe me Paul, he was gagging to get home!

Believe me Paul, he was gagging to get home!
    Ahh, gotcha ! but just check the sheep-pen just in case.
    Last edited by NewPaul; 22-04-2018 at 04:43 PM.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    I am home and absolutely knackered. I did more jobs last week than I did in the whole of the last month! Two mole jobs and a wasp job booked for tomorrow but luckily, unlike Cornwall, we have motorways so all are less than 20 minutes away.

Many thanks to Jamie and Mel for their continuing guidance and support.

Looks like I've finally made up my mind and it will the TX that's coming with me to Boing Bash

Just waiting now for Mr Timbums kit to turn up and my TX will be stripped, cleaned, kit fitted and a trigger fettled. Then I can get some trigger time on it and hopefully not look too unless on the day

I think I'm going to over drill the trigger pivot and fit one of my home made reamed brass bearings to stop all the side to side trigger blade slop. I did that on the out going LGU and it made a nice difference.

Anyway TonyL, you were right, it was the TX that stayed

Excellent choice on the TX Sunbeam I always wanted one but being a lefty I just couldn’t get on with loading it on ‘the wrong side’ until.... I got a full lefty and I must say it is now in my top favourite list. As for you saying you don’t want to look “useless”, that really shouldn’t be a concern at all, The Bash is a very, very informal gathering, nobody is watching what you shoot at, it is very relaxed and friendly and besides, if you shoot next to me.... you’ll look marvellous

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    Looks like I've finally made up my mind and it will the TX that's coming with me to Boing Bash

Just waiting now for Mr Timbums kit to turn up and my TX will be stripped, cleaned, kit fitted and a trigger fettled. Then I can get some trigger time on it and hopefully not look too unless on the day

I think I'm going to over drill the trigger pivot and fit one of my home made reamed brass bearings to stop all the side to side trigger blade slop. I did that on the out going LGU and it made a nice difference.

Dont worry about looking useless - most people spend more time chatting, trying other rifles, playing with other rifles, checking out whats for sale or recovering from hangovers than they do actually shooting at targets - Great atmosphere and a great event. You will love it
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

if you shoot next to me.... you’ll look marvellous
    That would be an achievement are you planning on actually shooting in June Paul ?
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

54 to go, peeps.

Sunbeam, as the other nice chaps have said, don't ever worry about how good or bad a shot you may think you are. You're just there to have a good time with other nice, like-minded folk.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post

Multiples are allowed, Sunbeam. Bring as many as you like!

So, has the LGU gone already?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Multiples are allowed, Sunbeam. Bring as many as you like!

So, has the LGU gone already?
    Bring as many as you can

Quiet as the grave here this morning! Steveys gone home after a very busy week. Only today to recover then back into a huge week this week.

Never mind, only a couple of weeks and we have our little gathering on the coast
    Hope all went to plan, Jamie and Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    I am home and absolutely knackered. I did more jobs last week than I did in the whole of the last month! Two mole jobs and a wasp job booked for tomorrow but luckily, unlike Cornwall, we have motorways so all are less than 20 minutes away.

Many thanks to Jamie and Mel for their continuing guidance and support.
    Aw mate, I'm blushing 😁
    You were an invaluable part of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    That would be an achievement are you planning on actually shooting in June Paul ?
    You got me there mate

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Paul shoots ?

image.jpeg