Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
Safe journey, Gary, and to all who are travelling to and returning from The Hollow over the next few days.

It really is a case of pride and satisfaction that The Bash has grown into the hugely successful and influential event that it has become.

It seems so long ago now that this small bunch of springer nuts were burning the midnight oil and dreamily concocting up a basis for such a meet. A collection of diverse people from all four corners of our green and pleasant land. Even the likely location was a matter of great debate until our Mick grabbed it firmly with both hands and offered not only to host the meet but to organise it down to the last, perfect detail.

Nobody had met before and no-one had a clue as to how many people would actually turn out on the day, how people would get on and how the day would pan out. The fact that not only is it still here, but going from strength to strength, is testament to the successful prescription and the bonding and charming nature of the spring operated airgun and the lovely people who have become entranced by this wonderful system of projectile propulsion.

The Boinger Bash has been a life-changing event for myself and so many others; it's a way of life.

And it's all down to Mick and Shirl's unerring commitment and to the fine people who continue to attend and support.

Long may The Boinger Bash live and prosper.

Love you all, peeps.

BOING!
Very well put Tony.
The Boinger Bash is a great event and I really look foreword to it every time.
I will be making my way to the Hollow about 10 o'clock ish and hopefully get there at 1 o'clock .
See you all soon Boing..
Atb
Les..