Page 1 of 106 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

The Event:-

16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

THE PRICE

£20 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

£10 for just the one day attendance.

Part of this payment is for me to insure on the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

THE VENUE

Higham Fields Farm
    Higham Fields Lane,
    Higham on the hill,
    Nuneaton,
    Warwickshire.
    CV13 6ET

HOW IT WORKS

As the payment system I sorted out with our very own Mr Jim Tyler (BTDT) --- Lord of the Springs, worked so well in the past we'll do the same again this time.

1) Anybody who would like to attend simply sends a cheque for £20 or £10 made payable to M Furniss (me) to my work address above
    On the back of the cheque write your username so I can add your username to the Payment list.

2) Alternatively you can make payment by bacs to the following account :-

Payee --------------- Mr M J FURNISS
    Sort Code ---------- 09-01-28
    Account Number --- 03372473

If you put your BBS username as the reference I can then add your username to the Payment list.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

As normal, Shirl and myself will be cooking Burgers and Hot Dogs and the gas fired bbq we'll be using will also be available for folks to cook their own food over the weekend.

Targets will include 200 Spinners, 3 Bell targets (2 X 10mm and 1 X 20mm), 40+ silhouette targets and the 61mmX 61mm Quigley Bucket out at 75 yards.

If there are any questions please ask on this thread and I will answer them here to save repetition.

Thank you once again to Jim

All the best Mick

Payment List

GrahamHenderson ----------------------------- Scunthorpe ----------------------------- R/O

Bigtoe01 ---------------------------------------- Stockport ------------------------------- paid

Trumpetier -------------------------------------- Middlesborough ------------------------ paid

NewPaul ----------------------------------------- Harrow ---------------------------------- paid

Jonny Neate ------------------------------------- Devises --------------------------------- paid

MikeHW45 --------------------------------------- Eastbourne ----------------------------- paid

Mr Sunbeam ------------------------------------- Newport -------------------------------- paid

Miss Sunbeam ----------------------------------- Newport -------------------------------- paid

TonyL --------------------------------------------- Retford --------------------------------- paid

CraigP --------------------------------------------- Walsall --------------------------------- paid

Aitch2o -------------------------------------------- Liverpool ------------------------------ paid

MartynT ------------------------------------------- Truro ----------------------------------- paid

Unframed Dave ----------------------------------- Norwich -------------------------------- paid

Flyingfish ------------------------------------------ Welwyn -------------------------------- paid

Doodlebugdil -------------------------------------- Hemel Hempstead -------------------- paid

AKIRASAN ----------------------------------------- Leicester ------------------------------- paid

AKIRASAN GUEST --------------------------------- Leicester ------------------------------- paid

Les Allum ------------------------------------------- Barking -------------------------------- paid

Papa Cleary ----------------------------------------- St Helens ------------------------------ paid

CLEZ ------------------------------------------------- St Helens ------------------------------ paid

Springer Monkey ------------------------------------ St Helens ------------------------------ paid

CapitalBee ------------------------------------------- Hereford ------------------------------- paid

Vernal ------------------------------------------------ Nottingham ---------------------------- paid

Bluefan ----------------------------------------------- St Helens ------------------------------ paid

PaulSE ------------------------------------------------ Herne Bay ----------------------------- paid

Slinger69 --------------------------------------------- Walsall --------------------------------- paid

Blackrider --------------------------------------------- Sheffield ------------------------------- paid

Johnbaz ----------------------------------------------- Sheffield ------------------------------- paid

Neil54 ------------------------------------------------- Melton Mowbray ---------------------- paid

gtfreight ----------------------------------------------- Rochdale ------------------------------ paid

Emma -------------------------------------------------- Rochdale ------------------------------ paid

Luke ---------------------------------------------------- Rochdale ------------------------------ paid

Robet --------------------------------------------------- Barnstaple ---------------------------- paid

CLOGGER ----------------------------------------------- Clevedon ----------------------------- paid
    Last edited by T 20; 12-06-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Woo-Hoo. Tony, get that 'how many sleeps to go?' clock set and running. Happy days.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Cool Boing!!!!!!!

YAY!

Here we go again, nice Boingerpeeps!

The dust hasn't even had the chance to settle from last weekend's awesome and fantastically attended event and we now have the thread for our June Gathering.

CraigP and me are in.

Looking forward to meeting all my special Boingering People yet again.

And looking forward to welcoming new people on board.

Potential newbies.....if you're not sure.....don't be. Just do it. I guarantee you will have a fantastic, enjoyable and relaxing time amongst like-minded friendly and knowledgeable people. The camararderie and spirit of Quigley Hollow is something most special and can only be appreciated once witnessed first hand.

The friends that I have made through The Boinger Bash, courtesy of the BBS, are the best friends that I have ever had and true friends for life.

Mick and Shirl - thank you in advance for presenting yet another fantastic meet. You pour your heart and soul into making it possible for the assembled Boingerati to come along, meet and enjoy your most beautiful and special venue.

Can't wait to see you all again, folks.

BOING!!!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Please put me down for the June Bash Mick.
    Regards
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Woo-Hoo. Tony, get that 'how many sleeps to go?' clock set and running. Happy days.
    62 to go, Gareth.

Happy days indeed!

Will you be coming along to this one? Didn't manage to get to talk to you for long last weekend as it was so busy on the Saturday.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Please put me down for the June Bash Mick.
    Regards
    Les..
    As always, it will be fantastic to see you again, Les.

And your lovely (and often rare / unusual) toys are always something to look forward to seeing.

BOING!

Bye Bye April Bash.......

You were a most awesome Bash. Loved every minute of it and thoroughly enjoyed meeting up with special friends yet again and meeting some very nice new people, too.

You were a lovely thread and kept all of us Boingerati entertained and bonded over the long Winter in our own very special meeting place.

Bye, bye.....missing you already.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Doh! That's the weekend of Le Mans, I'll have to bow out on this one.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

IN IN IN IN IN

Please count myself and my daughter in on the Sunday.
    We will get there about 6pm on Saturday evening and set up a tent.

I'll get payment sorted :-)
    Rob.

I'm in

Payment sent.
    Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Doh! That's the weekend of Le Mans, I'll have to bow out on this one.
    Bugger.

Sorry to hear this, Nick. As one of our original Boingerati and one of the many who make our little gatherings so special you'll be missed. I'm sure you'll be with us in spirit, though.

Have a great time in La France though, matey.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Thanks for triggering this off Mick, see you in June and look after yourself Sir !
    John.
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    IN IN IN IN IN

Please count myself and my daughter in on the Sunday.
    We will get there about 6pm on Saturday evening and set up a tent.

I'll get payment sorted :-)
    Rob.
    Hi Rob and a very warm welcome aboard.

I guarantee you'll have a most enjoyable time at Quigley Hollow.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

62 to go, Gareth.

Happy days indeed!

Will you be coming along to this one? Didn't manage to get to talk to you for long last weekend as it was so busy on the Saturday.

BOING!
    Where would we be without your 'How Many Sleeps To Go?' count-down, Tony (lol ). Yes planning on being there but will have to give my difinitve Yaee or naee once I am home and alongside my paper year planner (don't do all that 'on line' stuff), so watch this space, and yep, bigger chats next time.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.