Page 53 of 106 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Get well soon Mick .
    I know it's not that simple.
    Just take it easy .
    Breast regards Paul
    Scorpion. 177 hornet. 177 txhc. 177 s200. 177 97. 177 99.177 95. 22 80. 22 vulcan. 22 excorcet. 22
    Trying hard to keep it down to 10 rifles.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Jeez Mick, your one of the toughest men I know so...... you must be well rough mate. I’ve said before and I’ll say again - me and the lads will be only to pleased to help get things ready. It’s ‘Our Bash’ (thanks to you) and I/we will be unconditionally willing to help where we can. Besides all that said though mate, your health and well-being is the most important thing here.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Morning all, with a misty start to the day down here

Wishing Mick all the very best again for a swift recovery and hopefully getting back to full power soon

Up we go with “Get Well Soon” BOING

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

And a "Get Well Soon Sleepy-o-meter" reading today says - 21 to go.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Cachg u o the boingerymess.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Right, let me put my cards on the table, I'm really very ill, but THE JUNE BASH WILL STILL GO AHEAD AS PLANNED .

Now plans are afoot for a well organised and well sponsored charity shooting event to take place here at Quigley Hollow over the August Bank holiday (25th/26th/27th).
    I'm just supplying the site for this, but if the event goes ahead I'd be inclined not to hold a September Bash in order for me try to recover a bit and hopefully you folks could attend this event instead, so boosting the amount raised for charity.

Those of you who know me, know I hate letting folks down and this isn't an easy decision to make.

On the upside, none of this is carved in stone and I may make a miraculous recovery so I won't be making a final decision until late June, but I thought I'd better forewarn you.

All the best Mick
    catching up the boingreryness and just read this - don't now you very well one bash in but will not forget your warm welcome and hope that you are soon much better!

BOING!
    If it has a trigger, I'm gonna enjoy it!

Lunchtime elevation folks

Up we go folks

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay

Wondering what BOINGERs folk are going to bring with them to this Bash

I'm going to go with Weihrauch and Wobbly this time, and receiving another Weihrauch at the Bash

My Mk1 .22 Wobbly Vulcan could do with a good outing and over coming that dodgy, but characteristic single stage trigger will take some conscious practice

Also I'll be bringing my .177 HW45 Silver Star, which has got a better trigger than the Wobbly, but still needs a good technique with the recoil. I do like the fibre optic sights on it though, and the whiff of dieseling following the shots

All part of the HW45 experience I guess, and also why we like shooting our Boingers complete with all their individual foibles and mysticism

BOING and up we go for the afternoon
    ATB, Paul

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    I will have the prosport, TX200 HW98 and a 13' float rod with me.
    Sorry to hear things aren't getting any better Mick. I hope that it all changes for the better soon.

TWAAAAAANNNNGGGGG ( watching Hendrix on TV)
    Pete

Nice boingery activity there, chaps.

Paul, I too love my 45 for many of the reasons you mention. A lovely big handful of refined, bruising boingery goodness.

Not sure which boingery toys will be coming with me just yet.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Mick, the first time the Mrs suffered from the labyrinthitis, it lingered for a good nine months. Bloody horrible.

Your nine months is coming up now, I believe, so fingers crossed that this arse of an affliction sods off in quick time for you and you can return to normality.

I can only echo every one else's good wishes to you Mick, get well soon mate .
    Atvb
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    I will have the prosport, TX200 HW98 and a 13' float rod with me.
    Sorry to hear things aren't getting any better Mick. I hope that it all changes for the better soon.

TWAAAAAANNNNGGGGG ( watching Hendrix on TV)
    Can't beat a good TWWAAANNNG on a Saturday night Pete

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Nice boingery activity there, chaps.

Paul, I too love my 45 for many of the reasons you mention. A lovely big handful of refined, bruising boingery goodness.

Not sure which boingery toys will be coming with me just yet.
    I'd like to try a .22 HW45 and compare it to my unfettled .177, just to see if the felt recoil and general feel on firing is much different. Most of the time I use mine on full power mode and get a bit of smoke ejaculating from the barrel ..... if I fancy some lower power plinking I choose either the HW40 or HW75....and as nice as they are to shoot, they're just a bit 'lifeless' compared to the 45

Baton down the hatches chaps, thunder and lightning approaching across the channel

Bank Holiday Weekend BOING
    ATB, Paul

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Payment made for two days.
    Might pop down for a few hours on the Friday also !
    “An airgun or two”………

I will be bringing a couple of 20 ltr boxes of cider.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Can't beat a good TWWAAANNNG on a Saturday night Pete

I'd like to try a .22 HW45 and compare it to my unfettled .177, just to see if the felt recoil and general feel on firing is much different. Most of the time I use mine on full power mode and get a bit of smoke ejaculating from the barrel ..... if I fancy some lower power plinking I choose either the HW40 or HW75....and as nice as they are to shoot, they're just a bit 'lifeless' compared to the 45

Baton down the hatches chaps, thunder and lightning approaching across the channel

Bank Holiday Weekend BOING
    Again, some very fine and enthusiastic boingery actions here, Paul.

Yes, like you say, the SSP HWs are so easy to shoot accurately, whereas the 45 demands the ultimate respect and consistency of technique. Character by the JCB- scoop load, though!

Remind me closer to Bash time and I'll bring my .22.