Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

62 to go, Gareth.

Happy days indeed!

Will you be coming along to this one? Didn't manage to get to talk to you for long last weekend as it was so busy on the Saturday.

BOING!
    Where would we be without your 'How Many Sleeps To Go?' count-down, Tony (lol ). Yes planning on being there but will have to give my difinitve Yaee or naee once I am home and alongside my paper year planner (don't do all that 'on line' stuff), so watch this space, and yep, bigger chats next time.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Where would we be without your 'How Many Sleeps To Go?' count-down, Tony (lol ). Yes planning on being there but will have to give my difinitve Yaee or naee once I am home and alongside my paper year planner (don't do all that 'on line' stuff), so watch this space, and yep, bigger chats next time.
    Excellent!

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Struggling to make this one
    I did have June 2nd and 3rd pencilled in ok, but have family stuff to do on the 16th and 17th
    I will try to re-arrange ......hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Struggling to make this one
    I did have June 2nd and 3rd pencilled in ok, but have family stuff to do on the 16th and 17th
    I will try to re-arrange ......hopefully
    Fingers crossed, sir.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Action time again, please put me down for the Saturday Mick, you should find the cash nestling snugly in your account now. As ever, really looking forward to another fantastic day of spring gun everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Action time again, please put me down for the Saturday Mick, you should find the cash nestling snugly in your account now. As ever, really looking forward to another fantastic day of spring gun everything!
    Excellent stuff, Mr Vernal.

As always, it'll be great to have you there.

Booger ... Can't wangle the weekend this time chaps, so enjoy, and with a good wind, I'll see you all in September.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Booger ... Can't wangle the weekend this time chaps, so enjoy, and with a good wind, I'll see you all in September.
    That’s a shame Gareth. Just make sure you crayon in The September Bash into your paper diary
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

That’s a shame Gareth. Just make sure you crayon in The September Bash into your paper diary
    All coloured in (and I didn’t go outside the lines, either lol ).

Back in the Lake District, two weekends on the trot. Sat by our little fire, wine, radio and mountains 360 degrees, magic
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Back in the Lake District, two weekends on the trot. Sat by our little fire, wine, radio and mountains 360 degrees, magic
    Blimey Dave, you are living it up... Enjoy mate
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Flippin’ ‘eck, what’s me Tagline all about now

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Lovely.

You're a lucky chappy, matey.

Enjoy.

Sorry to hear this, Gareth.

But looking forward to seeing you in September.

Beaming more healing well wishes at you, Mick.

Hope they're working, even if just a little bit?

Any fun tokens arrived recently?