Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
Sadly I've only attended two of these amazing gatherings but already bitten by the boinger bash bug. I cant wait for the next one.
Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
Not ‘sadly’ at all Mike, your first Bash is the important one as it is that which will have you returning over and over again. Bash #10 coming up for me in June, should’ve been #11 if it hadn’t been for a family wedding in September last year and they just get better each time.
Absolutely as Pauly says, Mike.....there's no "sadly" about it.

The first is your most important one as you've plucked up the courage to get to a Bash and meet up with assorted Boingerpeeps. Then, at your first visit, you experience the all-inclusive warm and genuine welcome and witness first hand the unique atmosphere.

Such is the welcome for newbies that you feel a valued member of our special little community straight away and that realisation dawns that what you have just been part of is a life-changing experience and you look forward to future events with even more vigour.

It's true to say, Mike, that you really "got into" the whole Boinger Bash thing straight away and your massive enthusiasm for the event shines through in your many contributory posts.

And the same goes for our Pauly.....straight into the very essence of The Bash from the get-go and a lovely and entertaining regular boingy poster with one hell of a sense of humour.

BOING!