Page 98 of 106 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I can safely say I've been on a mission today rearranging work to make it possible to attend the September bash and its looking pretty promising. I reckon worst case scenario i'll be able to get there by Thursday night
    Will it be September? There were rumblngs of it coinciding with another meet in August and I want to be sure to make sure I'm in the UK for this one.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Will it be September? There were rumblngs of it coinciding with another meet in August and I want to be sure to make sure I'm in the UK for this one.
    Yes definitely the other crew cancelled.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Mike if you order one, could you also order me one please ? I'm rubbish with technology, I will of course bank transfer you the money (we'll actually our lass will), I still use cheques
    No problem at all mate

Will it be September?

The weekend of September 8th and 9th, Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    The weekend of September 8th and 9th, Nick.

Super-Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    No problem at all mate
    Cheers bud

Lol thanks Mick

Super-Awesome!
    I hear your favorite Spaniard won the race in Le Mans?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    I hear your favorite Spaniard won the race in Le Mans?
    Yep, and the "Pink Pig" won the GT class too. Unfortunately I missed it as I was on a mission to Colchester.

Looks like I missed a good one , hopefully I'll be at the September one

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Its to do with the safety, there were four of the lads looking at it at one time, the cause i'm sure is that its the wrong spring which was suggested by the lads at in the end.

As you know i am a pillock when it comes to remembering names, there was Phil, Tony and two others, Richard the Newbie and the other guy that was sat a couple of places to our right, sorry mate I can't for the life of me remember your name. Then there was a visitor who Tony and Mick were talking to, Paul was his first name, again can't remember his surname, but he is a guru on airguns apparently, writes about them in one of the magazines, a very nice bloke, he had a go and we thought he had fixed it but on the second attempt at shooting the gun it failed again.
    The problem is that when you depress the safety to shoot the gun the safety goes in ok but when you depress it and wont allow the gun to be fired. You have to touch the safety again holding it in slightly then and it works.

Im going to get a proper spring, but before I my son Paul is going to have a look to see if the my 97 spring works in it.

Cheers

Mel
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    TW. Chambers & Co. are showing a Safety Spring for a 35 (I assume it'll fit the Export version?) Ref. CS 126 for £4.32 in stock Mel !

That jolly fine chap we were talking with was none other than Neil Price, Mel. Now retired gunsmith but he still writes the technical strip-down and fettling guides for Airgunner Magazine.

That safety spring shown on the Chambers site will be incorrect methinks, John, with Mel's gun having the "single sided" safety. I wonder if Protek may have one? Or, as the chaps were saying, if you could source another little spring (I think the chaps were saying that there was a little recess for the spring to fit in?).
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Looks like I missed a good one , hopefully I'll be at the September one
    They're always good, Ray!

Thanks for the cakes, by the way!

Or not, as the case may be.

But at least Nice Ray sent some.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    That jolly fine chap we were talking with was none other than Neil Price, Mel. Now retired gunsmith but he still writes the technical strip-down and fettling guides for Airgunner Magazine.

That safety spring shown on the Chambers site will be incorrect methinks, John, with Mel's gun having the "single sided" safety. I wonder if Protek may have one? Or, as the chaps were saying, if you could source another little spring (I think the chaps were saying that there was a little recess for the spring to fit in?).
    Would a new/replacement trigger unit solve the problem ?
    “An airgun or two”………

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Would a new/replacement trigger unit solve the problem or is it just the spring ?
    “An airgun or two”………

Don't know without having a proper play, John.
    I'd say spring first. Then, if that didn't work, maybe borrow a trigger unit from another gun and see if that helps.

Of course, Mel could always just omit the safety catch anyway and job done, but I think he prefers it back to how it should be?