Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
Nice one, Pauly. Sounds like a top day.

Were you using the H&N Weihrauch pellets or the JSB variety?

A tin and a half of pellets? Fills me with dread this evening does that.

You see, a week last Tuesday my neck and right arm started really playing up. Stiff, no strength and like 50,000 volts running through my arm. Triceps, biceps, elbow, wrists, fingers, shoulder.....everything killing. It got slightly better when resting. This morning wasn't too bad and then got gradually worse all day at work. Struggled to drive home tonight as getting my right hand on the wheel was excruciating. Been eating painkillers like sweets for the last week and a half. Can't do naff all with my right arm tonight and had to eat cack handed! Trying to roll a tab was interesting after tea.

I'll be taking dog dog out shortly and then go and have a lay down, so logging off very shortly.

Y'know, even if the Mrs said to go and have a plink, the thought of holding and shooting one would make me shudder, never mind trying to cock one.

Keep the BOINGS boinging, boys and see you in the morning.
Dunno Tone ?? It’s got Weihrauch on the tin ? They do look H&N like though ? You know me mate, love airgunning but thick as shite when it comes to technicalities :

Flip sake mate, that pain and discomfort don’t sound good is it all to do with the accident injury ? I hope it passes for you soon Tone. At least you have a day off tomorrow, take it easy Bruv x