Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Shame we won't get to see him, matey, but great to hear that he's lots better now.

Unlike The Brembster! She's been out for four little walks already this evening. The more she goes out, the more knackered she gets. I've been having to lift her over the door both going out and coming back in. She's panting like a mad thing again now and barking again, getting herself all worked up, so off we go again.......not sure if I'll get back on......

I fear my time with her is coming to a devastating close.
    Sorry to hear brems not doing so well bud. But you just don't know, she may get rally. Keep the faith and give her a big cuddle from me x

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Sorry to hear brems not doing so well bud. But you just don't know, she may get rally. Keep the faith and give her a big cuddle from me x
    Likewise Tony, very sorry indeed to hear this about Brembo mate, all the best, Ted.

And Baldy, I understand your concerns about castrating your dog, wise though it is, makes us blokes wince the very thought! I'm glad my great big 3yrs old yellow Lab was done by his previous owner before we adopted him at 19 mths. My other brown Lab 9yrs old is a bitch, had her since a pup.

Thank you chaps.
    Last edited by TonyL; 07-05-2018 at 05:37 AM.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

And we're at

40 sleeps to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!