Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    I'm looking forward to entertaining Jamie & Bongo for at least an overnighter this week. It's really a delicately balanced ransome operation: do their Missus's pay us to have 'em, or do they pay Angela & I to get em back. Its good proof that the spirit of Quigley travels exceedingly well.
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Great stuff young Gwyn!

Cuddles and hugs all round.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Remind me: who’s turning up on the Thursday ? (Apart from Trumpetier as that’s a given)
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Remind me: who’s turning up on the Thursday ? (Apart from Trumpetier as that’s a given)
    I will and can't wait Paul, looking forward to chilling out and I might even get the guns out of the van this time.
    Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    I will and can't wait Paul, looking forward to chilling out and I might even get the guns out of the van this time.
    Jonny
    Nice one Jonny. I think Mikey45 is aiming for Thursday too ? Bongo hasn’t left since April so he’ll be there
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Nice one Jonny. I think Mikey45 is aiming for Thursday too ? Bongo hasn’t left since April so he’ll be there
    I'm pretty sure Papa Cleary and Clez were due to arrive on the Thursday, Pauly; can't remember if Papa said if springer monkey would be along on the day also, or later? Jamie'll be there, won't here? Unframed Dave?

And, although I can't be there in person, I'll most certainly be with you boys in spirit matey.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I'm pretty sure Papa Cleary and Clez were due to arrive on the Thursday, Pauly; can't remember if Papa said if springer monkey would be along on the day also, or later? Jamie'll be there, won't here? Unframed Dave?

And, although I can't be there in person, I'll most certainly be with you boys in spirit matey.
    Bless ya Tone thanks for the reminder

If The Lovely Cleary Clan are there it won’t really matter who else is there cos I won’t rember the next few days anyway

Bless ya Tone thanks for the reminder

If The Lovely Cleary Clan are there it won’t really matter who else is there cos I won’t rember the next few days anyway
    Try the "going light on the drinkies" on the Saturday again, Pauly.

You looked remarkably alert and "with it" on the Sunday, my friend.

Yep hoping to arrive early Thursday with Clez with Springermonkey following Fri/Sat. It's going to be an alcohol free bash this time
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    It's going to be an alcohol free bash this time
    Mmmm.......really?

Yep hoping to arrive early Thursday with Clez with Springermonkey following Fri/Sat. It's going to be an alcohol free bash this time

Wtf ?????? It will never happen "Mel says " 😁

About as much chance of that as there being no air rifles!!!!

I am indeed aiming for Thursday mate. I reckon me and Dave (Trumpetier) will be logging on about 4.30am ready to prepare for a race off the line

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I am indeed aiming for Thursday mate. I reckon me and Dave (Trumpetier) will be logging on about 4.30am ready to prepare for a race off the line
    Wacky Races Quigley Hollow style?

Gawd, I used to fancy the ---- off Penelope Pitstop.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Wacky Races Quigley Hollow style?

Gawd, I used to fancy the ---- off Penelope Pitstop.
    It was sue the panda for me in those days Tone, oh that sexy little minx.

Anyway, Thursday all being well for us.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

I'm arriving Friday and leaving Saturday late afternoon

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/