Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Right, let me put my cards on the table, I'm really very ill, but THE JUNE BASH WILL STILL GO AHEAD AS PLANNED .

Now plans are afoot for a well organised and well sponsored charity shooting event to take place here at Quigley Hollow over the August Bank holiday (25th/26th/27th).
    I'm just supplying the site for this, but if the event goes ahead I'd be inclined not to hold a September Bash in order for me try to recover a bit and hopefully you folks could attend this event instead, so boosting the amount raised for charity.

Those of you who know me, know I hate letting folks down and this isn't an easy decision to make.

On the upside, none of this is carved in stone and I may make a miraculous recovery so I won't be making a final decision until late June, but I thought I'd better forewarn you.

All the best Mick
    Well Mick,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are still off the mark with illness, but thank you for allowing the June Bash to go ahead I'm sure that all the Boingerati will be extremely grateful

I would be able to attend the August charity event that you've mentioned as I'm on holiday then and would really like to give my support

All the best,
    Paul
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Wishing you the best Mick and you must put you health first no and ifs or buts about it we all owe you many thanks for yours and Shirls hard work surely no one would say any different?
    Take care see you in June atvb Gavin

So, so sorry to hear your no better mate. Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure I can speak for us all when I say LOOK AFTER YOURSELF and please put your own wellbeing first x
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    So, so sorry to hear your no better mate. Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure I can speak for us all when I say LOOK AFTER YOURSELF and please put your own wellbeing first x
    I couldn't have put it any better than Dave, so I'll borrow his comments. Mick, everyone really appreciates what you've done for us all with the bash, but we'd all rather see you fit and well mate.