Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
How truly fitting that the timing for this, the 18th Boinger Bash, falls on the fifth birthday of this glorious event.

Five wonderful, life-changing years.

Did the little band of dreamy-eyed springer enthusiasts ever believe that this little spark of an idea could flourish into such a beautiful event? A national, nay internationally, recognised meet-up of airgun enthusiasts, with a wonderfully unique and informal flavour. And an event that is so eagerly anticipated by the many returnees.

Many genuine, long-term friendships have been forged at Quigley Hollow. Friendships that will truly stand the test of time and friendships that show true caring spirit and brotherhood. My best friends are the friends thst I have made at The Boinger Bash events.

And, as has been said countless times by so many appreciative people, a huge thank you to our wonderful hosts Mick and Shirl for firstly offering to host the event in the first place and then for the continued hard graft and commitment to the cause, making each and every meet so special.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOINGER BASH!

BOING!
Well said Tony,

I've just finished loading the car and should be setting off in half an hour or so and may stop for a brekky on the way down so with a little bit of luck I should be there between 9 and half past.
See you all soon.