Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Paul shoots ?

image.jpeg
    Mick, I can vouch that Paul does shoot. He was kind enough to let me have a go with his HW80 in .25 flavour and I had four shots with it to boot (200-4 = 196???)

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Mick, I can vouch that Paul does shoot. He was kind enough to let me have a go with his HW80 in .25 flavour and I had four shots with it to boot (200-4 = 196???)
    That’s true Mark but I did actually shoot 4 myself (Teds my witness). So, the bad news is I only actually have 192 pellets left, I’d better ease up at The June Bash
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Hi Guys,

May I ask if the LGU and LGV spring rifles have exactly the same triggers?

Thanks.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    The LGU does, but I'm not sure about the LGV?

My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    The LGU does, but I'm not sure about the LGV?

Timbum, did you get the email I sent?

Thanks,
    Rob.

At last, a Tagline that’s actually true So, who’s been putting a Trail Cam in the Portaloos ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    At last, a Tagline that’s actually true So, who’s been putting a Trail Cam in the Portaloos ?
    It's that whole "perspective" thing again, like when you're stood next to your Toyota Land Cruiser.

Here we go again Now I’m a dead little Actor

You feeling a bit better now then Mick
    I’ll sneak my old one back in later when Phantom Photo Fiddler isn’t looking
    Still there, matey.

Tell me it isn't blue as well, matey?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Timbum, did you get the email I sent?

Thanks,
    Rob.
    I suspect not........

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    I think they do, matey, but better to get some Walther owners who are in the know involved.

I seem to remember seeing quoted that the early LGVs for the UK had metal trigger blades and that the US ones had a plastic blade due to the drop test over there, but that they're plastic on all versions now??? could be wrong though, hence better to await proper responses from those who actually know.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Got back from the hospital about half an hour ago.

Doggy walked and fed.

Well, my little soldier was indeed a brave little lad today. He's a proper little tough nut! Came around post anaesthetic around 6.00pm and they said that he could come home tonight if he recovered quickly enough. They've had a camera down for a good look around and they've also inserted a "bravo camera" which remotely talks to this clever little box that he has to wear around his midriff until tomorrow tea time, when I've got to take it back to Sheffield. The box records what is happening in his stomach and we have to keep a one day diary on what he's had to eat and drink and they compare the two to see what's happening.

By 6.30 he's saying, "I'm bored now, can I go home?"

Anyway, he seems fine. Looks like he wants to watch a movie with mum and dad, so may have to log off very shortly...

The arm, neck, shoulder thing.....really bad by last night again. Not so bad this morning. By the time I'd driven to the hospital, killing like mad again, leading me to think it's driving that's causing the issue, more specifically holding arms out in front. But then got better as the day went on......Mmmm.....maybe it IS pushing them bikes around at work that's causing / exacerbating the problem, as I've had two days of not pushing them about? That'll be a right bummer as I'm now finally in a job where I'm really happy!

We'll see how we go tomorrow........

Talking of tomorrow, when I have to take the camera back, it might be worth combining that with dropping in at NM Products.....I'll check in the morning how I'm doing for RWS pellets and may as well get some as I can take a minor detour to drop in there on the way to the hospital. Plus, shortening the "legs" of the trip will help the neck and arms thing, I think!

I’m pleased you lad is in good spirits Tone and hopefully he can go home tonight. Finger# crossed they can diagnose what’s going on for him and find him some relief.

Hopefully you will get some relief too matey, take it easy.

I’m pleased you lad is in good spirits Tone and hopefully he can go home tonight. Finger# crossed they can diagnose what’s going on for him and find him some relief.

He's home, Pauly, and doing great, thank you bruv.

Sounds like he's watching Castaway now with his sister, so I may have had a lucky escape!

This pain thing of mine is dead weird, Pauly. As I'm sat tapping away, my neck is sore and fronts and backs of collar bones and funny bones are really tender. Them there muscles going from back of neck to shoulders (traps?) mega tender. Almost like it's tendonitis, maybe? Although I've not really known what that it is, but kinda makes sense with the symptoms and areas where it's happening? Maybe just ready for the knacker's yard?

As a medicinal man, would you say a small dose of Dr Jack Daniel's may help this evening?

That is good news about your boy Tone. Hopefully better things ahead for him