Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yep, as Lovely Chris says, if you have the option, go on Friday night.

Every single person that has visited for the first time marvels at the friendly welcome received and you'll be at home straight away.

Then you'll have the full day on Saturday to "go at it". Unless you get so well and truly sloshed that you don't surface until later!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Cool The Hollow this evening?

I bet all you lovely, lucky peeps that have managed to make it to The Hollow thus far are having a lovely time.

Go on, give us a report, peeps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I bet all you lovely, lucky peeps that have managed to make it to The Hollow thus far are having a lovely time.

Go on, give us a report, peeps.
    It’s cracking Tone. Words can’t describe what a truly cracking event this is, not to mention the absolute quality people that attend it. Great times, even greater friends

Bloody he'll Mike, I know you are an early riser mate, but the only time I've seen the hollow that early in the morning was when Moley and I stayed up talking drunken nonsense all night. was it a quiet one last night? I take it Pauly hasn't surfaced yet lol seriously you deserve some kind of medal, or at least a certificate of achievement for being awake and able to coherently type so early after a Thursday night round the fire once I've picked up junior at 13.00 i reckon eta approx 16.30. Can't wait, see you all soon peeps.

Chris x

I’m beggining to dread the June Bash coming round as there’s a very nasty pattern emerging.
    I was called away from last years’ June event as my Mrs underwent an emergency op and wound up in intensive care for a week.
    Yesterday my father in law was lifted by air ambulance after an accident at work. He’s broken his neck in two places and has severe brain swelling and a serious brain bleed. Neurosurgeons can’t tell us if he’ll resuscitate, or to what degree if he does.
    Therefore I’ll be making a flying visit tomorrow to settle a couple of deals with Charlie and Daz and then I need to be back here.

Apologies for the dreary post, just easier to let everyone know in one go rather than reply to individual messages (which have been greatly appreciated by the way).

All the best, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    I’m beggining to dread the June Bash coming round as there’s a very nasty pattern emerging.
    I was called away from last years’ June event as my Mrs underwent an emergency op and wound up in intensive care for a week.
    Yesterday my father in law was lifted by air ambulance after an accident at work. He’s broken his neck in two places and has severe brain swelling and a serious brain bleed. Neurosurgeons can’t tell us if he’ll resuscitate, or to what degree if he does.
    Therefore I’ll be making a flying visit tomorrow to settle a couple of deals with Charlie and Daz and then I need to be back here.

Apologies for the dreary post, just easier to let everyone know in one go rather than reply to individual messages (which have been greatly appreciated by the way).

All the best, Craig
    Sorry to hear that mate. Hope things improve.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

All the best, Craig
    So sorry to hear this Craig, thoughts are with you bud.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

All the best, Craig
    Very sorry to hear that Craig. Thinking of you here mate.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cripes Craig, that's awful.

I hope your father in law pulls through.

My thoughts are with you mate, and best wishes to you and the family.

All the best, Craig
    Bloody hell.

So sorry to hear this Craig and my thoughts are with you and the family.

Fingers crossed that as the hours pass the prognosis looks more positive.

Hopefully catch you when you call in tomorrow, depending on timings.

Big hugs to all xxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Bloody hell.

So sorry to hear this Craig and my thoughts are with you and the family.

Fingers crossed that as the hours pass the prognosis looks more positive.

Hopefully catch you when you call in tomorrow, depending on timings.

Big hugs to all xxxxxx
    Thanks mate. We’ve just come back from the QE, they’re keeping him induced until they can assess the damage.
    I’ll hopefully see you tomorrow pal.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

All the best, Craig
    Hi Craig. Very sorry to hear this sad news.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Thanks both. Another excellent bash.

Nice to see so many new faces at this one.

Look after yourselves.

Dave and the current Mrs unframed
    Smell my cheese

Well, the conversation went "aren't you going to the bash tonight?" Answer "well, I'd thought about it". So, without further ado, after work, I'll be packing and making my way to the hollow - see you guys this evening