Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
Right, let me put my cards on the table, I'm really very ill, but THE JUNE BASH WILL STILL GO AHEAD AS PLANNED .

Now plans are afoot for a well organised and well sponsored charity shooting event to take place here at Quigley Hollow over the August Bank holiday (25th/26th/27th).
I'm just supplying the site for this, but if the event goes ahead I'd be inclined not to hold a September Bash in order for me try to recover a bit and hopefully you folks could attend this event instead, so boosting the amount raised for charity.

Those of you who know me, know I hate letting folks down and this isn't an easy decision to make.

On the upside, none of this is carved in stone and I may make a miraculous recovery so I won't be making a final decision until late June, but I thought I'd better forewarn you.

All the best Mick
Well Mick,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are still off the mark with illness, but thank you for allowing the June Bash to go ahead I'm sure that all the Boingerati will be extremely grateful

I would be able to attend the August charity event that you've mentioned as I'm on holiday then and would really like to give my support

All the best,
Paul