Page 97 of 106 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Whilst your there John, thank you for remembering to bring the addition to the already awesome bag with ‘millions’ of pockets that I had off you at the previous Bash and do keep us informed of your upcoming ‘adventures’
    Cheers Paul, willdo Mate !

And Good Luck with your terrific Welsh venture !

J
    “An airgun or two”………

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Cheers Paul, willdo Mate !

And Good Luck with your terrific Welsh venture !

J
    Cheers John, there’s a few moves afoot amongst the Boingerfolk in the very near future but guaranteed we will all make the pilgrimage back there whenever we can
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Many thanks to Mick & Shirley for putting another excellent bash together.
    It was great to meet up with friends old and new.
    looking forward to the next one!

Cool Boing!

-er Bash!

What a wonderful weekend yet again, folks.

Thank you once again to Mick and Shirl for making it happen once again, especially under the current circumstances and I really hope that you're back to normal sometime very soon, Mick.

Thanks to all for attending. Special people; many returnees and some new people too taking in the unique atmosphere that only Mick and Shirl's special little Field of Joy can provide, making for a truly wonderful time.

The very best of luck to our "Relocation Threesome" - exciting times for you peeps.

So, that's Bash #18 brilliantly delivered, Mick. With confirmation that the September one will happen and if a Halloween / Bonfire one happens, that'll be 20 by year end.

Who would have ever imagined this five years ago?

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Glad you enjoyed it, I was the bloke at the side of you 'banging away' with the Fenman !
    I missed chatting to quite a few people as I arrived a bit later than I wanted. Had plenty of discussions later, a particular focal point being Mel's Hw35.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by trick cyclist View Post
    I missed chatting to quite a few people as I arrived a bit later than I wanted. Had plenty of discussions later, a particular focal point being Mel's Hw35.
    It was nice to meet and shoot alongside you too, well, next but one, thank you for the input on the 35, but alas with all the gun enthusiasts who had a go its still not quite right but i will get it there.

Thanks once again to His Highness, King Mick and his ever so lovely Queen, Shirley, the legless beauty of Saturday night, can she boogie, for once again putting on a marvellous weekend for us all.
    Thanks to the early arrivers for setting up the field, would have been a little boring without your input.
    Gwynn was his usual knowledgable and entertainingly self, a lovely musical discussion with wine and ale to compliment it round the fire on Saturday night, nice one Gwynn.
    Not sure if I can make the September one but I will be thinking of you all anyway.

Cheers

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on
    Last edited by Chippendale; 18-06-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    It was nice to meet and shoot alongside you too, well, next but one, thank you for the input on the 35, but alas with all the gun enthusiasts who had a go its still not quite right but i will get it there.

Thanks once again to His Highness, King Mick and his ever so lovely Queen, Shirley, the legless beauty of Saturday night, can she boogie, for once again putting on a marvellous weekend for us all.
    Thanks to the early arrivers for setting up the field, would have been a little boring without you imput.
    Gwynn was his usual knowledgable and entertainingly self, a lovely musical discussion with wine and ale to compliment it round the fire on Saturday nigh, nice one Gwynn.
    Not sure if I can make the September one but I will be thinking of you all anyway.

Cheers

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on
    Whats the problem with the 35 Mel, is it the missing safety or the trigger malfunctioning ?
    “An airgun or two”………

Whats the problem with the 35 Mel, is it the missing safety or the trigger malfunctioning ?
    Its to do with the safety, there were four of the lads looking at it at one time, the cause i'm sure is that its the wrong spring which was suggested by the lads at in the end.

As you know i am a pillock when it comes to remembering names, there was Phil, Tony and two others, Richard the Newbie and the other guy that was sat a couple of places to our right, sorry mate I can't for the life of me remember your name. Then there was a visitor who Tony and Mick were talking to, Paul was his first name, again can't remember his surname, but he is a guru on airguns apparently, writes about them in one of the magazines, a very nice bloke, he had a go and we thought he had fixed it but on the second attempt at shooting the gun it failed again.
    The problem is that when you depress the safety to shoot the gun the safety goes in ok but when you depress it and wont allow the gun to be fired. You have to touch the safety again holding it in slightly then and it works.

Im going to get a proper spring, but before I my son Paul is going to have a look to see if the my 97 spring works in it.

Cheers

Mel

TW. Chambers & Co. are showing a Safety Spring for a 35 (I assume it'll fit the Export version?) Ref. CS 126 for £4.32 in stock Mel !
    “An airgun or two”………

I don't think the problem is with the safety spring. We've tried all different size springs in there, including a modern factory item, and none of them quite worked perfectly.

I reckon the trigger unit it's self needs a strip / clean / deburr / relube, as Mark from Hereford pointed out.

If I'd had my HW spares box with me, we could have quickly confirmed or discounted that theory by trying a different trigger unit in the gun.

It's annoying that we couldn't get it going there and then for you, Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    I don't think the problem is with the safety spring. We've tried all different size springs in there, including a modern factory item, and none of them quite worked perfectly.

I reckon the trigger unit it's self needs a strip / clean / deburr / relube, as Mark from Hereford pointed out.

If I'd had my HW spares box with me, we could have quickly confirmed or discounted that theory by trying a different trigger unit in the gun.

It's annoying that we couldn't get it going there and then for you, Mel.
    It was still very interesting watching all of you though, I learned something about the gun so it was not all that bad.
    Thanks again for all your efforts.

Cheers
    Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Thumbs up

Thanks go to Mick and Shirl for a great weekend and also to all my dinner guests on Saturday evening. Just a shame that not everyone could fit into the awning. Next time we'll organise it earlier and better.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Me too. Get yerself a magnet mate, I’m certain Mikey will and we’ll combine our efforts on that submarine that had me snagged up
    Oh yes indeed. Great fun

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Oh yes indeed. Great fun
    Mike if you order one, could you also order me one please ? I'm rubbish with technology, I will of course bank transfer you the money (we'll actually our lass will), I still use cheques
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

I can safely say I've been on a mission today rearranging work to make it possible to attend the September bash and its looking pretty promising. I reckon worst case scenario i'll be able to get there by Thursday night