Page 100 of 106 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Not so bad, thanks Tone.

Those motogp commentators we were talking about - of course you were right about the long-standing Toby Moody, with Julian Ryder, on Eurosport. I got it wrong, sorry. Don't know what I was thinking...

The 'less than able' commentator I was thinking of (who only had the motogp job for a few races in 2009), was Carlton Kirby. He's the one who does the cycling tours, and the Le Mans cars... Carlton 'keep it sensible' Kirby...
    Yep, Kirby's commentary was sleep-inducing and very poor indeed young Phil.

But I did used to love the jolly banter of the intrepid duo of Toby and Julian.

I do hope your back IS a little better matey and that you're not telling little porkies.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    The weekend of September 8th and 9th, Nick.
    I'm hoping to make this one if the dvla/hospital allow me to start driving again
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

After a busy start to the week and a couple of evenings at the gun club, I've not yet had the oppotunity to have a quick BOING or two on this BOINGERTASTIC thread.

Many thanks to Mick and Shirl for once again putting up with the Boingerati at The Hollow, and Mick, I hope you're feeling better each day.

And so, we can now look forward to more fun and frivolities at the next Bash in September when I hope to catch up with you fine folk once again

I'll just add that the little HW30S that I collected at the Bash has now had well over 500 shots fired through it at the club, with myself and another member shooting at some spinners on Monday evening …… Damn good fun and a neat little rifle ideally suited for plinking, although very capable of shooting small single hole groups at 10M and beyond with RWS Meisterkugeln pellets …… the only thing I noticed is that the rear trigger guard screw seems to work loose, whereas the other two bolts holding the stock on have remained tight ……. which Loctite or thread lock type glue should I use??

It's a pleasing gun to have in ones collection, and highly recommended for short to medium range shooting

It was also nice to catch up with some of the chaps that I've previously met and also good to meet up with new names and faces that I've BOINGED with on here over the last year or so

Hopefully see you all again in September

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’ve taken my Welsh Dragon flag down (for now, or until the naughty Mod decides otherwise)

Second viewing of the Welsh Cottage yesterday which revealed some fairly ‘major issues’ that would be very expensive to rectify. I’ve now withdrawn my offer and backed out. I’m actually not that disappointed and no money was spent. There’s plenty more out there and I’m sure I’ll find ‘the one’ for me at some stage.
    Bugger
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Bugger
    Nice curtains Dave.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Nice curtains Dave.

Dave
    cheers mate, they maybe in my trailer tent come September

Love a nice pair of curtains me! 😈

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay

Mmmmmmmm will ask nicely, you never know

Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    I'm hoping to make this one if the dvla/hospital allow me to start driving again
    Here's hoping you can, fine sir, been missing you.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Nice curtains Dave.

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    cheers mate, they maybe in my trailer tent come September
    Doity beasts!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    After a busy start to the week and a couple of evenings at the gun club, I've not yet had the oppotunity to have a quick BOING or two on this BOINGERTASTIC thread.

Many thanks to Mick and Shirl for once again putting up with the Boingerati at The Hollow, and Mick, I hope you're feeling better each day.

And so, we can now look forward to more fun and frivolities at the next Bash in September when I hope to catch up with you fine folk once again.

I'll just add that the little HW30S that I collected at the Bash has now had well over 500 shots fired through it at the club, with myself and another member shooting at some spinners on Monday evening …… Damn good fun and a neat little rifle ideally suited for plinking, although very capable of shooting small single hole groups at 10M and beyond with RWS Meisterkugeln pellets …… the only thing I noticed is that the rear trigger guard screw seems to work loose, whereas the other two bolts holding the stock on have remained tight ……. which Loctite or thread lock type glue should I use??

It's a pleasing gun to have in ones collection, and highly recommended for short to medium range shooting

It was also nice to catch up with some of the chaps that I've previously met and also good to meet up with new names and faces that I've BOINGED with on here over the last year or so

BOING
    Nice boinging presence there, Paul.

And yet another grown up falls for the subtle charms of this lovely little precision lightweight.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post

And so, we can now look forward to more fun and frivolities at the next Bash in September when I hope to catch up with you fine folk once again

BOING
    I believe Loctite 221 or 222 are the easily removable threadlocks

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I believe Loctite 221 or 222 are the easily removable threadlocks
    Cheers Mike, I'll try some and see how it goes

Thanks for the advice matey

BOING
    ATB, Paul

Hi Guys,

Some of you may remember my daughter Alisha, we came Saturday evening and Sunday, she had a pink set-up :-)

I’m looking to get her a small lightweight springer in full power, long barrel .177. HW30 springs to mind, but is there anything better? She is small and finds cocking difficult.

Thanks