Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Of course we remember you and it was great to meet you.

I really can't think of anything to challenge the HW30S. Lightweight, compact, superb trigger, super-refined firing cycle, very accurate and forgiving.

However, do be aware that they're not "full power", producing about 7ft.lbs in .177 and 8 ish in .22. But you don't ever feel the need for more power when you're marvelling at its lovely manners and ease of achieving the accuracy.

If you did find that the cocking effort was a little too much, you could de-tune further still and then "up the spring" as time goes by, although, maybe with a little confidence and getting herself slowly used to the cocking technique this may not be required?

There may well be other lightweight, easy to cock junior rifles, but the 30S has the accurately machined and quality feel of the HW brand, that simply superb trigger and it's a rifle that many grown-ups absolutely adore.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Cool Mid-Summer Boing!

'Tis the Summer Solstice, mid-summer's day, the longest day; YAY......BOING!

Might struggle to get on later as we usually drive out to the Peaks on this day and watch the Sun go down over some picturesque scenery.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Might struggle to get on later as we usually drive out to the Peaks on this day and watch the Sun go down over some picturesque scenery.

BOING!
    Y'll not be dancing around Quigley at midnight in yer underpants will yer Tone ?
    “An airgun or two”………

BOING!
    Indeed, a BOING for the longest day

The dogs must have known something as they were up at 04.30hrs wanting to go out for a slash, and then when they came back in, they didn't want to settle back down ….. Mrs SE had to get up and give them their breakfast early

Meanwhile I shirked off early to work for some peace and quiet

Have a good evening if you go for a drive Tone; I'll be having a 10M blatt down the club with my Steyr

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Y'll not be dancing around Quigley at midnight in yer underpants will yer Tone ?
    Maybe that's something all the Boinger folk should do at the next Bash...… if it hasn't already been done

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Who needs underpants?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Who needs underpants?

oooh eeerrr missus, Is that a bike park in the background

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Who needs underpants?

Now thats what I would call a Crack Shot ! !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    How awesome is Mick? -- He only arranged an Avro Lancaster fly-past for us on the Sunday!

And no, it wasn't on it's way to or from an air show, I checked.

Lancaster!
    That Avro Lancaster was actually a B25 bomber but thanks for arranging it Mick.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Er Guys.... if Papa's correct on this and I've no reason to doubt him, why did the Quigley Collective mistake an American twin engined, mass produced, twin tailed medium bomber from Roy Chadwick's four engined Masterpiece ?
    “An airgun or two”………

Er Guys.... if Papa's correct on this and I've no reason to doubt him, why did the Quigley Collective mistake an American twin engined, mass produced, twin tailed medium bomber from Roy Chadwick's four engined Masterpiece ?
    Maybe we is just dense?

Or maybe the under garments were off and on the collectives' heads, thus obscuring vision?

Who knows?

What occurs at The Hollow.......stays at The Hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Indeed, a BOING for the longest day

Have a good evening if you go for a drive Tone; I'll be having a 10M blatt down the club with my Steyr

BOING
    It was a lovely evening, Paul. When you park up at Surprise View, you walk up through some lovely paths to the top where there are some stunning rock formations etc. Views over the nearby Hope Valley are breathtaking and the sunset truly beautiful.

It was blustery as hell and a bit chilly in that wind and the contrast back down in the car park later was highly apparent.

Glad I had my Quigley Hollow Airgun Club hoodie on.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    That Avro Lancaster was actually a B25 bomber but thanks for arranging it Mick.
    No problem Papa.

I'm glad that you identified it for us --- I was unsure and thought it was just a big Fokker.

It was a lovely evening, Paul. When you park up at Surprise View, you walk up through some lovely paths to the top where there are some stunning rock formations etc. Views over the nearby Hope Valley are breathtaking and the sunset truly beautiful.

It was blustery as hell and a bit chilly in that wind and the contrast back down in the car park later was highly apparent.

Glad I had my Quigley Hollow Airgun Club hoodie on.
    Carl Warke and Higger Tor along Millstone Edge ?

Grand country Tone !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    No problem Papa.

I'm glad that you identified it for us --- I was unsure and thought it was just a big Fokker.
    The Lancaster is huuuuge compared to the B25 and a lot louder. But does it matter, thanks for the fly past
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2