Page 17 of 106 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Gotta log off now, chaps.

Please form an orderly queue for your very own personalised Boingy article!

BOING!!!!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hee Hee Hee!

Following on from the thread started by Andrew (Mr English) and prompts by njaw and Terry D, looks like I might be writing some articles on some people's airgunning stories. Terry suggested someone from the Boinger Bash. And I can think of lots of fine folk from The Hollow. A bit of a potted history of their airgunning life.

Who's up for it? I can think of lots of characters that would make enlightening and fascinating reading for the AGW readership. Don't want to mention any names, but I could reel off a huge list!

BOING!!!!!
    TonyL
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    TonyL
    Well bugger me!

I was just about to log off when I saw you'd posted. And I thought you were volunteering to be The Chosen One! That'd be a much more interesting proposition than writing about boring old me.

In fact, sod it........Pauly's first!

I'm off now. No, really!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Cool And The Sleepometer Says.......

BOING BOING BOING!

Just 51 to go, peeps, so this one's going to be on us very swiftly.

Hey Mick, how are you doing? Better, I hope?

BOING!

All a little quiet in Boingerland........

Mick.....give us a nod when you can to let us know how you're doing.

Anyone fancying volunteering for some of the upcoming articles.....a little bit of history about yourselves, introduction to Airguns, guns you had back in the day and own now, shooting experiences etc?

Please form an orderly queue behind Pauly!

Evening Tone, I reckon you've scared everyone off lol . I'm afraid I haven't got a very colourful airgun history but I do have the amazing memories of my Dad (who sadly passed away nearly 15 years ago) teaching me to shoot with his Diana pop out barrel pistol when I was around 8/9 years old. That then lead to me picking up a daisy 188 from a kid at school and then eventually lead to my first proper rifle, the HW35 Lochschaft. I'm more than happy to help you out with an article if this material is interesting enough mate.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Evening Tone, I reckon you've scared everyone off lol . I'm afraid I haven't got a very colourful airgun history but I do have the amazing memories of my Dad (who sadly passed away nearly 15 years ago) teaching me to shoot with his Diana pop out barrel pistol when I was around 8/9 years old. That then lead to me picking up a daisy 188 from a kid at school and then eventually lead to my first proper rifle, the HW35 Lochschaft. I'm more than happy to help you out with an article if this material is interesting enough mate.
    Oops!

Didn't mean to scare the peeps off.

Volunteers only, folks; no-one's going to be coerced into anything.

Mike.....even though you might think that you have a "less colourful" history than some (and I very much doubt that), I reckon the personal stories are just the very thing we need. And I guess that many readers will be able to relate with some of the stories and bring back happy memories of their own, rich, airgunning pasts and presents.

If you're up for it, great.

Ye can pick my brains mate, there maybe a bit of filth though, just to keep things interesting
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Ye can pick my brains mate, there maybe a bit of filth though, just to keep things interesting
    Excellent; nice one, Dave.

Might have to water the blueness down just a tad, but it'd be great for The Quigley Adonis to have a bespoke article just on his good self.

Oops!

Didn't mean to scare the peeps off.

Volunteers only, folks; no-one's going to be coerced into anything.

Mike.....even though you might think that you have a "less colourful" history than some (and I very much doubt that), I reckon the personal stories are just the very thing we need. And I guess that many readers will be able to relate with some of the stories and bring back happy memories of their own, rich, airgunning pasts and presents.

If you're up for it, great.
    I'm up for it Tone no problemo

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    It's about airguns mate, not the fungun !!!!

It's about airguns mate, not the fungun !!!!
    Lol!

Thought they were one and the same though, Mike?

Or is THAT where I've been going wrong all these years?

I'm up for it Tone no problemo
    Excellent.

That'll be three, then.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Excellent.

That'll be three, then.
    Oi, my Airgun history is a blink of an eye compared to most on here.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Oi, my Airgun history is a blink of an eye compared to most on here.
    And that matters not one jot, Pauly.

In fact, it's a very good thing, giving a wide diversity of people with different lengths of experience etc.

Be a bit boring if everyone started 40 years ago with a Meteor, then an Airsporter, then a 35 etc etc......

Yours will make a most excellent write-up and help inspire newbies, methinks. Especially the way you managed to find hunting perms around the Great Metrop.

And a fantastic retirement full of airgunning goodness coming your way.