Page 23 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Nah, he needs me to pick up guns and carry dead birds around for him
    Ah, I see!

Boinging off now, peeps.....see you in the morning.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Ah, I see!

Boinging off now, peeps.....see you in the morning.

BOING!
    Nite nite Tone x
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cool Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits!

Morning good peeps of The Hollow and it's the first of the month so the very best of fortunes to all!

46 sleeps to go

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Mid-morning...

BOING!!

Hummmm

Tone,

I'll see your "Boing" and raise you a "twangggggg"
    If it has a trigger, I'm gonna enjoy it!

Arrgghh.....no, not the dreaded "twang"!

Here's a triple BOING BOING BOING to rid you of that awful malady!

Hope you're keeping well, sir?

And an extra BOING!!!!!

I finally managed to get some trigger time in today. It was a well overdue session, as my arm had started playing up on the Tuesday after the last Bash!

My arm was playing up again earlier today, so I thought I'd give it an easy time and get one of the Ratties out. Shot through two CO2 capsules, so about 100 shots. Was grouping okay-ish at times, but a little erratic. Not sure if it's the trigger (fine when just "blatting", not so hot when you're trying to group), the sight picture or the pellets. I thought I'd use some Accupells that I'm unlikely to use in any of the HWs, and seem to remember it shot better when I'd used Hobbies and 'Domes in the past.

After a while I thought my arm wasn't too bad, so I went and grabbed the lovely little HW70 that I acquired from the lovely Bongomeister. Bliss, pure bliss. Using Hobbies, a combination of a wonderfully crisp sight picture, clean breaking and predictable trigger and super-sweet firing cycle made shooting those tight little groups child's play. Love that little pistol!

Hmmmmm

Arrgghh.....no, not the dreaded "twang"!

Here's a triple BOING BOING BOING to rid you of that awful malady!

Hope you're keeping well, sir?

And an extra BOING!!!!!
    Very well - praise the Lord and pass the ammunition, But I think that calls for a "ker-twwanggggg- puftttt"
    If it has a trigger, I'm gonna enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Very well - praise the Lord and pass the ammunition, But I think that calls for a "ker-twwanggggg- puftttt"
    A twangety boingety boingery BOING!!!!!

And The Sleepometer says......

45 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Darts is really beginning to p#$$ me off - it's getting in the way of my shooting fun. I am in Selsey for the Pentathlon, National Singles , Open and six nations so I can't come to this one. Properly hacked off.....
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

I got my Vortek TX200 kit yesterday

Got it all fitted in and great things happened

Just about ready now

I finally managed to get some trigger time in today. It was a well overdue session, as my arm had started playing up on the Tuesday after the last Bash!

My arm was playing up again earlier today, so I thought I'd give it an easy time and get one of the Ratties out. Shot through two CO2 capsules, so about 100 shots. Was grouping okay-ish at times, but a little erratic. Not sure if it's the trigger (fine when just "blatting", not so hot when you're trying to group), the sight picture or the pellets. I thought I'd use some Accupells that I'm unlikely to use in any of the HWs, and seem to remember it shot better when I'd used Hobbies and 'Domes in the past.

After a while I thought my arm wasn't too bad, so I went and grabbed the lovely little HW70 that I acquired from the lovely Bongomeister. Bliss, pure bliss. Using Hobbies, a combination of a wonderfully crisp sight picture, clean breaking and predictable trigger and super-sweet firing cycle made shooting those tight little groups child's play. Love that little pistol!
    Sounds like fun Tone That arms a bit of a bugger, a bit like my back. Had a bit of a tweak in the damaged lower spine a few days ago and its properly up the creek now. People seeing me walking must think I've pooped me pants Just got back from the quacks and they reckon its a bulging disc. AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH BOING!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    Darts is really beginning to p#$$ me off - it's getting in the way of my shooting fun. I am in Selsey for the Pentathlon, National Singles , Open and six nations so I can't come to this one. Properly hacked off.....
    Now, that is not good.

You're going to have to tell 'em, Neil.....get this little lot re-scheduled......don't they realise it's THE BOINGER BASH???

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    I got my Vortek TX200 kit yesterday

Got it all fitted in and great things happened

Just about ready now
    Glad to see you're enjoying it and getting more readied for your maiden visit.

Bring lots of biccies....we like biccies! And cakes, too!

And don't forget to keep a close eye on that power output.