Page 28 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Could I have a little go with it in June please, Pete?

Nice shooting and I bet it's lovely.
    As always you would be very welcome
    Pete

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Pete,
    I've just bought a used early Nick G lightweight piston kit which has a very fast cycle, for my tx and would like to compare with yours if that's possible please? I've also ordered a V-Mach which is coming soon. Whichever one gets second best is going to be sold on.
    See you in June.
    Of course Gary
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Dogs are in my mind man's best friend. Having said that I recently drove my best friend to an industrial estate and paid someone to roofie him then cut his balls off. The poor little chap is running about the place with a cone on his head bumping into things. It's hilarious but I still feel like a total swine for doing it to him. I reckon I would not want me as a best friend hope everyones enjoying the sunshine

C
    I felt like this years ago when I took my beloved cat to have his nuts chopped. When I bought him home he sat in the corning looking at me as if to say "you barsteward, you've chopped them off and I haven't even had chance to use them". I did feel guilty

Tongues, Mike?

An x-Ray will be required to determine the spring specifications.
    Only on successful completion of the operation

Oooooh; I love a challenge!

Ground and closed or open ends on your spring, Mike?
    Last edited by TonyL; 06-05-2018 at 06:23 PM.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I felt like this years ago when I took my beloved cat to have his nuts chopped. When I bought him home he sat in the corning looking at me as if to say "you barsteward, you've chopped them off and I haven't even had chance to use them". I did feel guilty
    Our beloved pets soon get over this pain and indignity, Mike and Chris, and always love us.

The kids have for a Mane Coon (not sure if that's how you spell it?) and he's quite a fiery character anyway, so it'll be fun and games when this great big ginger thing has his knackers chopped!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    As always you would be very welcome
    Thank you, Pete.

Oooooh; I love a challenge!

Ground and closed or open ends on your spring, Mike?
    I reckon i'll go for the optional luxury extra of ground and closed please mate

I reckon i'll go for the optional luxury extra of ground and closed please mate
    No worries, Mike.

And the revolutionary design and materials allow for a variable stiffness of the spring column - flexible where desirable yet stiff and supportive where required.

'Tis magic, let me tell you!

BOING!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Do you get tomorrow off Tone ? That’d be a rare three days off on the bounce for you
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Ahhh, I know how you feel mate but it’s a sensible thing to do and you definitely will always be his best friend regardless. I self inflicted my vasectomy but as hard as I tried to lick myself better.....I just didn’t need a cone on me head....damn spare ribs. Do you reckon you could bring him in June ?
    He's a mammys boy. She won't let me bring him, he's much better now though.

He spent three days making me feel terrible with his heartfelt how could you looks. Now it's as if it never happened he's running round mad as a box of frogs

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Oh and they were mintos, had 8 in total but 4 on the bounce
    That's very good Pete, I hope you gloated over it for the benefit of the Steyr shooters. Your TX evolves into something else yet again! Like the others, I'm keen to try it mate, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Do you get tomorrow off Tone ? That’d be a rare three days off on the bounce for you
    Oh yes indeedy, Pauly!

So, today had to be a "family day", although I managed to get the MotoGP watched. But hoping to get a little plinking in tomorrow or Tuesday.

Hope you're keeping well my friend. Any shooting over the weekend for you, matey?

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Oh yes indeedy, Pauly!

So, today had to be a "family day", although I managed to get the MotoGP watched. But hoping to get a little plinking in tomorrow or Tuesday.

Hope you're keeping well my friend. Any shooting over the weekend for you, matey?
    Excellent stuff mate, what a difference this new job has made to your work/life balance
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22