Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    We'll be down the bank tomorrow paying our money to come

My daughter is very much looking forward to it now she knows she doesn't have to have a boing boing gun

Problem now is, she saw somebody suggest there are SH Boingers there, so I guess I'll be putting my hand in my pocket again! and she'll be coming home with another gun
    Its easily done. I turned up at the April bash promising myself not to give in to temptation. Ended up going home with two

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Thanks Tone
    It's always a pleasure meeting up with you and the Boinger collective .
    I will be staying a bit longer this time..
    Roll on June.
    Les..
    Glad to hear that you'll be able to stay for longer, Les.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    We'll be down the bank tomorrow paying our money to come

My daughter is very much looking forward to it now she knows she doesn't have to have a boing boing gun

Problem now is, she saw somebody suggest there are SH Boingers there, so I guess I'll be putting my hand in my pocket again! and she'll be coming home with another gun
    You're both going to love it.

Usually, around a month prior to The Bash, there will be a dedicated Boinger Bash sales thread, where people can advertise guns and gear that they'll be bringing along for sale. If something were to jump out at you that's on your short list, you could always reserve it subject to sight / test firing.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Cool And The Sleepometer says.

61 to go, peeps.

BOING!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I’ve got 196 pellets left out of a tin of 200 from the April Bash so I should be ok for ammo for June
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’ve got 196 pellets left out of a tin of 200 from the April Bash so I should be ok for ammo for June
    Bloody hell mate. You must be knackered from all that shooting

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Bloody hell mate. You must be knackered from all that shooting
    And the dear chap almost didn't fire a shot the whole w/end, till I asked him to bring out his handsome short barrelled HW80 .25" custom stock to have a pop with it, after which he stated he would after all desist from abstinence and fire at least ONE shot. Rather more of a social member our Pauly.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Heeheehee!

The thing is there are so many lovely folk to just chat to, it's so easy to not get any shooting in my little friend! Plus, I suppose you do get lots of shooting opportunities in away from The Bash anyway, Pauly.

If you can get to stay well into the Sunday afternoon, matey, that's a lovely chilled out shooting cum chatting occasion.

Graham Henderson?

Graham. If you're looking in, I hope you're okay.

I can't remember seeing you at the last Bash.

Now, maybe you arrived and got carried away with the various nightime activities, got well and truly tanked up on the Cleary juice and ended up sleeping through the day?

But I'm guessing it's more likely that you didn't make it to The Hollow.

Shout up please matey, and if you can get along to this one please do so. Be great to meet up again and Uncle Mick has rolled your payment over, so nothing to pay.

TonyL - your ok box is full, mate.
    I’ll sort payment out for us both tonight when I’m back from work - cheers for the heads up.
    Looking forward to this one already, hope the decent weather keeps up for it.

Cheers, Craig.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Cheers Craig.

As always, it'll be an absolute pleasure to see you again.

Sorry re inbox - will sort.

And the weather will be Boingtastically brilliant for this one, matey.

Hope all is good with you and the girls.

BOING!

Just 60 to go, good peeps.

Cool Five years of The Boinger Bash.

Blimey; how time flies.

When this Bash takes place it'll be near as dammit five years to the day from that very first meet.

And it will be the 18th Bash, born, organised and provided by our Mick.

Seems weird thinking back five years and a bit ago hoping we could get something like this together. A coming together of springer enthusiasts in a safe, well organised environment yet friendly and informal in flavour.

And, wow, have we come a long way since that landmark, pioneering day?

Many true, strong friendships formed. The very best people on the planet. It's acclaimed nationwide and has also attracted interest from overseas airgun enthusiasts.

A true sense of selfless, community spirit.

Mick and Shirl.........what did you unleash? A proper, boingery monster?

Here's to many more years of special times with special people at Quigley Hollow.

Love you all, peeps. xxxxxxxxx

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Blimey; how time flies.

When this Bash takes place it'll be near as dammit five years to the day from that very first meet.

And it will be the 18th Bash, born, organised and provided by our Mick.

Seems weird thinking back five years and a bit ago hoping we could get something like this together. A coming together of springer enthusiasts in a safe, well organised environment yet friendly and informal in flavour.

And, wow, have we come a long way since that landmark, pioneering day?

Many true, strong friendships formed. The very best people on the planet. It's acclaimed nationwide and has also attracted interest from overseas airgun enthusiasts.

A true sense of selfless, community spirit.

Mick and Shirl.........what did you unleash? A proper, boingery monster?

Here's to many more years of special times with special people at Quigley Hollow.

Love you all, peeps. xxxxxxxxx

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING !!!!!
    Sadly I've only attended two of these amazing gatherings but already bitten by the boinger bash bug. I cant wait for the next one.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Sadly I've only attended two of these amazing gatherings but already bitten by the boinger bash bug. I cant wait for the next one.
    Not ‘sadly’ at all Mike, your first Bash is the important one as it is that which will have you returning over and over again. Bash #10 coming up for me in June, should’ve been #11 if it hadn’t been for a family wedding in September last year and they just get better each time.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177