Page 42 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    You'll have to have a sleep over Toe and experience the Quigley Hollow Cocktail Bar.
    He definitely should. I reckon we'll have to lynch Tony on the Saturday and pour some of your special moonshine into him. That way he won't be legal to drive and will be forced to stay for the night.!!!!!!!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    He definitely should. I reckon we'll have to lynch Tony on the Saturday and pour some of your special moonshine into him. That way he won't be legal to drive and will be forced to stay for the night.!!!!!!!
    Lynch him?, That's a tad harsh. Hog-tie him maybe, but he'd probably enjoy that.....
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Hog-tie him maybe, but he'd probably enjoy that.....
    Some people, eh?

I thought I told you to keep that one quiet, Nick!..
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

You'll have to have a sleep over Toe and experience the Quigley Hollow Cocktail Bar.
    And I will, chaps, one day.

When I plan to do a stopover I will, unfortunately, get some grief from the Mrs.

However, much more importantly, while my little Bremby Dog keeps hanging on, I'll have to be home to walk her (a few times each evening) and give her her tea, morning walk and brekkie.

And, as it's only a 90 minutes' drive, I get to drive down the lest leg of my trip to The Hollow, the 444, twice each Bash weekend!

And, yes, I'd love to experience the evening "proceedings" but have absolutely zero camping gear etc. So it'd have to be one of the B&Bs which are within staggering distance!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

And, yes, I'd love to experience the evening "proceedings" but have absolutely zero camping gear etc. So it'd have to be one of the B&Bs which are within staggering distance!
    No problemo my friend, I have spare tents, air beds, sleeping bags, Bongo repellent spray etc etc
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    No problemo my friend, I have spare tents, air beds, sleeping bags, Bongo repellent spray etc etc
    Cheers, Pauly.

We'll see what happens when the time comes and opportunity beckons.

Suppose I could even kip in the Vito......take the back seats out and lob a mat and sleeping bag in there?

Tell me, is Bongo ATTRACTANT spray actually commercially available? Parfum de John Smith's per chance?

No problemo my friend, I have spare tents:
    Just thinking, Pauly.......are any of your tents in "Stay Put Flavour"?

Cool And the 'ickle Sleepometer says........

Into the 20s we go, peeps!

29 to go for the Saturday peeps.

BOING BOING BOING!

[QUOTE=TonyL;7498728]And I will, chaps, one day.

When I plan to do a stopover I will, unfortunately, get some grief from the Mrs:

Do I need to make a little phone call for you Tone

Same here mate. I reckon between us we could completely kit someone out for a nights camping. I'll even throw in my blow up doll for the night

Same here mate. I reckon between us we could completely kit someone out for a nights camping. I'll even throw in my blow up doll for the night
    Here, I'm not just some cheap object to be shared around willy nilly for everyone's pleasure! 😁

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And I will, chaps, one day.

When I plan to do a stopover I will, unfortunately, get some grief from the Mrs.

However, much more importantly, while my little Bremby Dog keeps hanging on, I'll have to be home to walk her (a few times each evening) and give her her tea, morning walk and brekkie.

And, as it's only a 90 minutes' drive, I get to drive down the lest leg of my trip to The Hollow, the 444, twice each Bash weekend!

We have equipment in abundance, and yes there's a B&B just across the way, the dog can come too and so can the Mrs or slip her a pony and point her in the direction of Leicester.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    We have equipment in abundance, and yes there's a B&B just across the way, the dog can come too and so can the Mrs or slip her a pony and point her in the direction of Leicester.
    Mick may not want you to give away one of the shetlands
    Pete

Afternoon BOING

Up we go folks
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post

Where would we be without your 'How Many Sleeps To Go?' count-down, Tony (lol ). Yes planning on being there but will have to give my difinitve Yaee or naee once I am home and alongside my paper year planner (don't do all that 'on line' stuff), so watch this space, and yep, bigger chats next time.
    Booger ... Can't wangle the weekend this time chaps, so enjoy, and with a good wind, I'll see you all in September.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.